Relaxer after 7 Month Stretch (pics) (long)

I agree. If you look at the stats there are just as many non-members viewing posts at any given time as there are members. The non-members do not have the ability to post at all so it's normal to have a ton of views before people start replying.

I second this. I used to lurk this forum all the time for about a year and a half, (and I didn't mind not writing anything as I still digested lots of info which was the main thing I wanted) before registering and finally subscribing last month. So there are a lot of people browsing the threads but not replying, only because they can't.

OP, I would love to see your pictures as well. If you really don't want to or can't though, then it would be nice if you at least let us know a reason why.

I second this. I used to lurk this forum all the time for about a year and a half, (and I didn't mind not writing anything as I still digested lots of info which was the main thing I wanted) before registering and finally subscribing last month. So there are a lot of people browsing the threads but not replying, only because they can't.

OP, I would love to see your pictures as well. If you really don't want to or can't though, then it would be nice if you at least let us know a reason why.

I agree... if ya'll knew how long I lurked before signing up ya'll would run me out on a rail!

Checking in. Ok no pictures.

arnold-schwarzenegger-the-terminator.jpg

I'll be back.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: OMG. Y'all stop it with the gifs. And Pookaloo, I know that guy in your avatar from somewhere ... a youtube video I think. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

+ uh...50 I guess. C'me on girl don't be shy. As Pook so eloquently stated "PITCHAS! PITCHAS!"

Well at least get the gifs goin up in here ( I would but don't know how yet)

OT: Don't you hate it when men be lookin' at you like that guy in Pookaloo's avi? Kinda a cross between "come hither" and "I'll kill you beeotch!" (Just sayin)

Last edited:
I saw them when she first post them. Maybe she's gonna take better ones bc the ones she had up were kinda grainy imo. Giving her the benefit of the doubt...

LOL "myronnie-gate"
I deleted the pictures because they were poor qualilty and didn't show my hair very well..I'm going to take some more with my samsung camera..lol.
This is the first time I've logged on since I deleted the pics..yall are crazy

LOL "myronnie-gate"
I deleted the pictures because they were poor qualilty and didn't show my hair very well..I'm going to take some more with my samsung camera..lol.
This is the first time I've logged on since I deleted the pics..yall are crazy

:bouncy:

Can't wait to see the pics! Your hair look great in your avatar and siggy. I was thinking that, too. I was like, she has no idea we're waiting for the pics to come back lol.

I deleted the pics because I was going to take some more with my Samsung camera because the pics were really bad quality..lol..i didn't think anyone would notice :P
The pics will be back by tonight!! with before/after comparisons

YAY!!!!! I can't wait, I'm 13 weeks into my second 30+ week stretch, so threads like this are gonna help keep me going.:grin:

Yay, she's back! Pictures are on the way!

DNA, your GIF has me ROFL :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back