Relaxer after 7 Month Stretch (pics) (long)

+12 I wanna see, it takes time for replies and views to build up, I hope that wasn't why she removed them, It was sunday, oh well! Sunday meaning most have church and after church activities and Family Dinners etc. so most will be on later.

If one post pictures here, one must have a high self-esteem. Post your pictures girl, so what if you only got a few replies. It even happens to our LHCF superstars.

OP, we demand satisfaction. We ain't leavin' 'til we see some pics.

eg1r7t.jpg

it seems like the majority of threads get more views than replies. i wouldn't take it personally. shoot i used to get upset over the fact that my pic threads get more replies (that are all the same- but still appreciated though!), but when i have a question and i make a thread, all i get are crickets. ♥

yea thats probably why. kind of gets annoying :ohwell:
I'm a graduate of the "It's Not That Serious" school of thought :yep:

but LHCF members have been touchy about wayyyy less.

Girl, stop playin and repost them pictures. :lachen:Some of us remember you from way-back-when and wanna see how you're doing these days...I'm just saying.

Booo! I'm 8 months post and came in here looking to ooh, and ahh and ask op all sorts of questions about how she dealt with the NG, whether one jar was enough, etc., etc.

Why???????? :naughty:

Hey Myronni I check your fotki all the time and I kno you busy with school and all but please post pics again TIA

it seems like the majority of threads get more views than replies. i wouldn't take it personally. shoot i used to get upset over the fact that my pic threads get more replies (that are all the same- but still appreciated though!), but when i have a question and i make a thread, all i get are crickets. ♥

I agree. If you look at the stats there are just as many non-members viewing posts at any given time as there are members. The non-members do not have the ability to post at all so it's normal to have a ton of views before people start replying.

Currently Active Users: 992 (412 members and 580 guests)

dammit, i was expecting to see some photos! i'm at the end of my 6 month stretch! i wanted to be inspired!

hmph.

maybe i'll post pics when i get my relaxer touch up this w/e.... or not... :)

Back