Relaxed? Texlaxed? Natural? Which are you?

Are you Relaxed, Texlaxed or Natural

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I commented that I felt texlaxed and relaxed are the same. I also consider texturizers to be the same as well. I also consider the people that are transitioning to be relaxed.

Basically I feel if a chemical was used that contains: sodium hyroxide, lithium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide or whatever is used in PHyto then the person is relaxed.

I only consider BKT and heat training to be other.

Looking at this then natural and texlaxed/relaxed/texturized are closer than they appear.

Last edited:
I'm a straight natural girl. I just can't maintain my curls any longer because of health reasons, but if I'm feeling good some weeks I will go curly until it becomes too much of a task. I've only not been natural twice in my life & it was never for more than a year.

I am natural but seriously considering heat training, my hair is thick when natural but gets so thin when relaxed. Hopefully with heat training I can keep the fullness.

Relaxed and gorgeous! But I don't see any naturals IRL often but I'm glad there here on the board with all this LONGHAIRDONTCARE! ;)

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Relaxed and Natural - been there, done that! Now I am happily texlaxed and absolutely loving it. I wish I had done this a lot sooner in my life. It is great to be in a place where you know you are happy with your decision, no matter what it is and I AM HAPPY:happydance:!

6 years natural although I've only been on this hair journey a little over 1 year. I was always heat damaging my hair and cutting it .

Back