Relaxed? Texlaxed? Natural? Which are you?

Are you Relaxed, Texlaxed or Natural

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Natural. I'm actually surprised by the current poll results -- thought it would be the other way around.

Currently transitioning - last relaxer was over 2 years ago - May 2009. Can't wait to join all of you :lots: on the natural side!

Natural....a little over 2 years. Stopped relaxing a lil over 3 years ago. I'm sure a lot of people have not voted. I thought it be about even kind of...

For now totally natural. Come September Likely texlaxed (depending on how much I want to fool with it) Whatever its state, I enjoy it and don't stress over it much. I won't go mid back again (I can't take the headaches) so at most, I'll maintain at SL or APL this next phase.

-A

I voted other. I'm on the last leg of my transition. I will be 100% natural by the end of fall.:yay:

I'm SHOCKED at the amount of naturals on here!:afro:
The tables have definitely turned, I remember only a couple years ago it was like 70% relaxed, so I'm just finding this poll very interesting:yep:

I wonder how many are newly relaxed/natural vs. those who've been going strong for 5+yrs...just a thought!

Great post, OP!

I'm SHOCKED at the amount of naturals on here!:afro:
The tables have definitely turned, I remember only a couple years ago it was like 70% relaxed, so I'm just finding this poll very interesting:yep:

I wonder how many are newly relaxed/natural vs. those who've been going strong for 5+yrs...just a thought!

Great post, OP!

Sounds like a interesting poll!

Man...I was surprised at how many Naturalistas we have on here, too! I'm proud to be one of them, too...just celebrated my 1 year anniversary in June and I'm loving it so far!

Back