Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

17 weeks post and will relax in a few days.

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

3 weeks post today. 24 weeks to go.

15 weeks with 1-3 to go.

15 weeks post =)

Idk when im getting a relaxer. Maybe box braids or a u part wig for 3 months then a relaxer. I change my mind everytime I think about getting a relaxer lol.

Last edited:

8 Wks Post 4 more to go.

All of you long stretchers make me jelly

All of you long stretchers make me jelly

Stop. I was you last year. You'll figure it out. Not only that, but stretching isn't for everyone. I remember when I couldn't go past 8-10 weeks, now I'm touching 14 and trying to go farther. Your going to get there. You proved that with this stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm currently 8 months post. And I plan on relaxing next week, yay! I already bought my supplies. And I'm going to DC today, detangle, and put my hair into twist to keep it from tangling, that way when the day comes to relax my hair is already prepped.

About 5 weeks post. Ng staring to make itself part of the styling equation. I've got some Moisture Stretch Curl Extending Cream coming for Christmas. I'm thinking that it will help with my 12 week stretching.

I'm currently 8 months post. And I plan on relaxing next week, yay! I already bought my supplies. And I'm going to DC today, detangle, and put my hair into twist to keep it from tangling, that way when the day comes to relax my hair is already prepped.

GOOD LORD! What convinced you to stretch for that long!?!

NGraceO

3 months post (tex lax -- do I belong in here? LOL) and was planning on touching up this weekend but NG is behaving so well (after Emergencee and Salerm protein and DC treatments) that I think I'll wait a while. :)

NGraceO

I hadn't planned on going that long. I was going to relax in October, but life got in the way and I didn't have time. Since I took off work the last two weeks of December I finally have the time to do so. Once I relaxer I plan on relaxing every 12 weeks.

NGraceO

I hadn't planned on going that long. I was going to relax in October, but life got in the way and I didn't have time. Since I took off work the last two weeks of December I finally have the time to do so. Once I relaxer I plan on relaxing every 12 weeks.

How has it been to maintain? How have you been wearing your? What is your hair type? Sorry for all the Qs, I'm just dumbstruck by how long you have stretched lol:grin:

Zero now

Just relaxed tonight. Starting over again and plan to stretch for another 12 weeks or maybe even 14. Fenugreek tea rinses and henna treatments has made my stretch a breeze.

Last edited:

I stretched to 12 weeks and it turned out badly on the left lower side of my hair which clumped. I don't know whether it was the stretch or the hard water that didn't take to well with the neutraliser shampoo or was it my lack of doing protein treatments for one month. I am not going to stretch that long again I often think it doesn't make sense to do a long one unless you are transitioning.

I often waiver and then when I stretch is it a disaster so this time I mean it no more!!!!!

Best,
Almond Eyes

I am.10 weeks post and I'm ending my strech tmrw:(

only because I have a dinner party to attend on christmas and its cheaper to relax than to get my hair done and have it straighten. I was ready to stretch for 15 weeks, try it again next year.

Back