Relaxed Hair Thread

This thread is massive. Do any of you think that there should be sub-forum for relaxed heads? Especially as our hair needs are quite different from naturals. This is really for easy navigation.

This thread is massive. Do any of you think that there should be sub-forum for relaxed heads? Especially as our hair needs are quite different from naturals. This is really for easy navigation.

Yes, I would love a relaxed hair sub-forum! :grin:

I think that's a great idea. "Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion" is a bit too general to discuss all subjects of hair care and though maybe we're not as large as BHM (which has sub forums of every single hair topic), a relaxed/texlax/texturized sub forum would be helpful. :yep:

Now you know they still going to stroll in there if nothing just to check our green scalps :rollseyes:

:lachen: done with you. Meanwhile, ERBODY wearing weaves and I believe I have read about people keeping weaves in for so long that their scalps get moldy. Nasty.

Yesterday I picked up a medium sized bottle of Joico K-Pax Shampoo from Marshall's. I've used this one years ago and remember liking it a lot before I found the natural hair community online in the early 2000s and stopped using sulfate shampoos and switched to Aubrey Organics.

I have a couple of sulfate shampoos, ORS Olive Oil and Herbal Essences (which I love) but I want to try salon products again.

Yesterday I picked up a medium sized bottle of Joico K-Pax Shampoo from Marshall's. I've used this one years ago and remember liking it a lot before I found the natural hair community online in the early 2000s and stopped using sulfate shampoos and switched to Aubrey Organics. I have a couple of sulfate shampoos, ORS Olive Oil and Herbal Essences (which I love) but I want to try salon products again.

Marshall's. Love that place and I just jumped in the "check" on whim

Attachments

• image-1352253196.jpg
    image-1352253196.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 50
Now you know they still going to stroll in there if nothing just to check our green scalps :rollseyes:

Who in the world said that? :perplexed If anything, our scalps would be free of everything considering how strong some of these relaxers are :lol:

I have Ulta, Sephora, TJ Maxx & Marshall's but none of them carry it. SuchaLady

I bought the balm from ebay for about 25 which is a steal. I was lucky to find the balm in Marshall's because ever since that ask a stylish thread..... I swear joico has been hard to find there.

If you really want it, I would recommend ebay.

I think once I finish up this Mizani mild butter blends I'm going with normal. I can leave the mild on for 25 mins and still have texture in my hair.

I really, really love my hair now :yep: Im on neither end of the relaxed/natural spectrum because my 18-20ish week post hair is my favorite :lol: I like being in between

I :heart2: stretching.

Back