red flags? Or just over reacting?

nychaelasymone

I say red flag...but here's the story:

-friend has keys to mans house & code to alarm,
-friend spoke to man late afternoon sat. said she was going to take a nap and will call him back because she promised to help him do some things around his house
-friend wakes up, calls man, no answer....left message. hours pass and around 9PM...friend goes over to mans house anyway and completes the task.
-man is not home btw...its late 11PM+
-friend sends man a text, man never responds
-friend was on her way out the door around mid-night, man comes home
(no affectionate nor friendly greeting)
-friend questions man about his whereabouts, man has elusive answers
-friend asks why were her calls ignored, again, no REAL answer-he said he didn't ingnore her
-man proceeds to sit on couch and watch tv...
-man never thanked friend for her efforts...whether it was completed the way he wanted or not
-friend grabs things and leaves house

RED FLAGS? or Just a woman who impeded on a man's privacy?

sounds like he used her to clean up his house for another chick to come over, RED FLAGS< SMOKE<ETC..... tell your friend to go back over his and undo the stuff that she completed and :flush: this dude

:nono2:Get rid a him quick time. Tell her to :roadrunner:4 her life.
I'm not gonna assume anything specific...but somethin' ain't right yo.

She got played, used, whatever you want to call it. :rolleyes:

Why is she helping a guy clean up his place anyway, he's obviously not helpless.

I say red flag...but here's the story:

-friend has keys to mans house & code to alarm,
-friend spoke to man late afternoon sat. said she was going to take a nap and will call him back because she promised to help him do some things around his house
-friend wakes up, calls man, no answer....left message. hours pass and around 9PM...friend goes over to mans house anyway and completes the task.
-man is not home btw...its late 11PM+
-friend sends man a text, man never responds
-friend was on her way out the door around mid-night, man comes home
(no affectionate nor friendly greeting)
-friend questions man about his whereabouts, man has elusive answers
-friend asks why were her calls ignored, again, no REAL answer-he said he didn't ingnore her
-man proceeds to sit on couch and watch tv...
-man never thanked friend for her efforts...whether it was completed the way he wanted or not
-friend grabs things and leaves house

RED FLAGS? or Just a woman who impeded on a man's privacy?

To me, this is not just a red flag, but a ruffing the kicker foul.....

Sounds like she is being played. :ohwell:

Girl, what are you talking about? She has a key to her man's house and the alarm code. She has it going on, all you jealous woman need to stop hattin on her and her man, it was just some misunderstanding. He had a rough day at work and he needed time to clear his mind out, why yall always jumping to conclusions that someone is always getting used. She loves him and he loves her so there is no problem. She just got to make sure she gets in touch with him before she goes over and cleans his house,his momma may be over, yall know they need to spend quality time together. He needs to be home when she is done so they can make love on his clean bed with the miltary corners. Yall just need to quiet. She will check him after she moves in, has a couple babies, gets the ring she doesn't beg for and they get married 4\5 years later.

No red flags, their relationship is fine just the way she likes it.
If you believe that I have bridge I call sell you.

Last edited:
I won't say red flags yet. How long have they been together? Has he been acting distant and strange before this? Maybe he was planning a surprise for her. Maybe he was helping a friend out of a really sticky situation. Maybe a family member was in serious trouble and he didn't want to talk about it. I don't have enough information to tell her to dump him.

I won't say red flags yet. How long have they been together? Has he been acting distant and strange before this? Maybe he was planning a surprise for her. Maybe he was helping a friend out of a really sticky situation. Maybe a family member was in serious trouble and he didn't want to talk about it. I don't have enough information to tell her to dump him.

i was hoping that u were like thickhair and was j/k.. i guess not :ohwell:

just getting back here.....but to answer some questions:

-they've been dating for 3 years w/ no real issues (to my knowledge)
-they have always done things at each others houses (i.e....he will do yard work at her house and fix things, she'll help him w/ his house)
-talked to her on Sunday and found out that he got angry w/ her about some ish that happened earlier on Saturday hence him not speaking to her when he got home

-that is all I know.

-they have always done things at each others houses (i.e....he will do yard work at her house and fix things, she'll help him w/ his house)
-talked to her on Sunday and found out that he got angry w/ her about some ish that happened earlier on Saturday hence him not speaking to her when he got home

-that is all I know.
boooooo. If she likes it I love it.

-that is all I know.
in that case let them do what they want. It sounds like they were just having a fight then.

I don't know, I've done stuff like this for dudes when I was younger and felt used after the fact. That is why a dude can't get me to bust a grape for him now.

I mean she's questioning it because she talked to you about it. She needs to get some straightening w/ ole boy.

Talk it out.

Back