Realistic hair goals

Hey I am about your length and I am natural. I barely set hair goals, because my hair growth is crazy. One year it can grow like crazy and the next seem like it grows at a snail pace. I hope to be APL by the end of 2008, but since that is wishful thinking for myself. I am setting a goal of maintaining my healthy hair and regimen instead.
prior to joining LHCF I barely bothered with hair but now I'm really trying to take care of it and keeping it healthy. I didn't set goals before either but since I see how quickly it grew fom BC to present in 7 months I'm setting this APL by dec. 08 goal for myself.

That's about 6"... I think you can do it.
Visualize girl Visualize...
you might try having someone use an eyeliner/lipstick
to mark where your hair ends now... and then measure
how many inches you need to get to APL... I did it
when I first started my journey and made a chart so I wouldn't
have to guess when I'd hit my goal. My hair grows about .5"
per month so that's how I broke it down on the chart...
I only straighten/length check every 3 months...
I like keeping myself in suspense.

2yovcxg.jpg

That's about 6"... I think you can do it.
Visualize girl Visualize...
you might try having someone use an eyeliner/lipstick
to mark where your hair ends now... and then measure
how many inches you need to get to APL... I did it
when I first started my journey and made a chart so I wouldn't
have to guess when I'd hit my goal. My hair grows about .5"
per month so that's how I broke it down on the chart...
I only straighten/length check every 3 months...
I like keeping myself in suspense.

2yovcxg.jpg

interesting
once I take the sew-in out I will measure my progress from JAn 30 to present the see how much longer I have to go for APL

are you relaxed texlaxed or natural?

with all the texlax talk floating around I so happy I have this weave because I sure I would have texlaxed if I didn't have it in :grin:

texlaxed (my hair doesn't know it yet still acts natural) AND coloured and determined not to do either till June so wigging it!!!

I started co-washing/ rinsing daily when I saw the dramatic change on the guinea pig (my sis) she BC-ed almost 4 months after me last year and her hair is almost the same length:perplexed- she's very lazy about her hair but is on point with her daily rinsing so I'm attributing that to her thickness and growth

texlaxed (my hair doesn't know it yet still acts natural) AND coloured and determined not to do either till June so wigging it!!!

I started co-washing/ rinsing daily when I saw the dramatic change on the guinea pig (my sis) she BC-ed almost 4 months after me last year and her hair is almost the same length:perplexed- she's very lazy about her hair but is on point with her daily rinsing so I'm attributing that to her thickness and growth
:lachen::lachen:

Back