Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Toward the latter part of last year and during the early part of this year I've been really well lately regarding product buying. However when I check it just lately I've been buying so much stuff - no idea why, boredom probably. Boredom is going to make me broke at this rate. :ohwell:

I don't know what to do anymore. My hair is acting crazy. It won't let me detangle with anything. Washing and then using way more condish than I did yesterday didn't help. It feels and looks better than it did, very moisturized. It's saturated with water and Hair Dew right now. So many knots all over my head... UGH! Why is this happening???! I'm about to start cutting the knots, but it's so many and so much progress... :sad: :cry:

I don't know what to do anymore. My hair is acting crazy. It won't let me detangle with anything. Washing and then using way more condish than I did yesterday didn't help. It feels and looks better than it did, very moisturized. It's saturated with water and Hair Dew right now. So many knots all over my head... UGH! Why is this happening???! I'm about to start cutting the knots, but it's so many and so much progress... :sad: :cry:

charislibra, don't cut, don't cut! I had a tangled mess and in this thread I explain how I solved the problem without scissors. It worked like a miracle! HTH.

I'm bored with my hair and don't feel like taking care of it right now. I don't know what to do with it style-wise. *sigh* I really want long hair but I'm not sure if I'm dedicated to this little hobby to get there. I cornrowed my hair; hopefully it will last for the rest of the month. :ohwell:

I'm hating these box braids. It makes my hair feel thinner, even though my hair is usually thick as HALE with twists in.
Trying to keep my hands out of my hair until the 19th, at least!

i haven't been PS'ing my hair so far, and it's growing fine. i think being on here is making me paranoid about my hair and not reaching my goal this year. i have never watched my hair this hard before. i guess that is why i wanna do something to it that i just don't have to worry about damaging it. it is so scary out there. it seems like there is nobody to trust when it comes to my hair. i can barely trust myself.

I love Nikki Mae on youtube. her hair is so full and healthy. i think she wears her hair out a lot. she does a lot of twistouts. i'm starting to do that now. cowash my hair every two days, put it in big twists, wear a chunky twistout. i will shampoo my hair on Sundays. so, Wash Sun, Cowash Wed, and Cowash Fri. i won't do wash and goes for awhile because it is cause too many knots and tangles.

@charislibra, don't cut, don't cut! I had a tangled mess and in this thread I explain how I solved the problem without scissors. It worked like a miracle! HTH.

curlyninjagirl I wish I saw this while I was letting the water and Hair Dew sit. I'll look through the thread for your post.

:ill: That was an ordeal, but I got through it. Didn't cut a lot, but it kinda looks like it from the pile of hair. It won't look like too much tomorrow. My length is still here. :grin:

He'd doesn't like the smell of this new deep conditioner...says it smells "healthy"
Yet he keeps his hand in my head....

Sent from my MyTouch 4 G.using Long Hair Care Forum App

I ordered my Hairveda product and I can't wait for it to arrive. It's the Whipped Jelly. I've heard so much about the hairline on this forum.

Its been a minute since I used Alfaparf real cream, I've been stuck on this Aphogee 2 min. Time to bring it back into rotation.

Went to the salon for the first time in a long time to get a touch up and was reminded why I just dont go.

Why tell me you dont know why I wont let you trim my ends then proceed to rake through my thick hair from the root? Your methods will make more splits and rip all my hair out.

For someone so concerned with my ends why wouldnt you make sure you werent tearing it off with your clip?

Gossiping about the lady that just walked out. tsk tsk. Like I know you wont talk about me.

Compliment me then offer makeup tips when you have the false tranny eyelash thing going on.....sigh

I really just wanted my hair straightened by a professional and to get out of there so whatever. Anyway, another salon off my list.

I just moved this past weekend and I realized I have way too many beauty products. I won't be buying anything for a while, BUT when everything is used up I wanna buy some Joico!

I can feel where those combs from that half wig were rubbing against my scalp/hair.

.....gonna give the wigs a break for awhile.....

Oh hey, girl! :grin: :bighug:

I'm back lol. :look: How've things been around these parts?

Oh nothing same ol same ol. Been playing in my hurr too much since its getting longer, snatching my wig off while driving, watching a dude on WSHH high off PCP show his scrotum and cheeks to everyone in the street, seeing Beyonce barely move in her dress, you know the normal stuff :look: :rofl:

Oh nothing same ol same ol. Been playing in my hurr too much since its getting longer, snatching my wig off while driving, watching a dude on WSHH high off PCP show his scrotum and cheeks to everyone in the street, seeing Beyonce barely move in her dress, you know the normal stuff :look: :rofl:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: "Normal" Gotcha! ;)

What's wrong with Beyonce's dress and dancing? Did you go to a concert to see her? :lol:

I've kept my hands out of my hair lol, just taking my vitamins and taking it one day at a time while leaving my hair alone. This growth thing is like watching my plants grow. :rolleyes: :look:

Last edited:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: "Normal" Gotcha! ;)

What's wrong with Beyonce's dress and dancing? Did you go to a concert to see her? :lol:

I've kept my hands out of my hair lol, just taking my vitamins and taking it one day at a time while leaving my hair alone. This growth thing is like watching my plants grow. :rolleyes: :look:

Ugh. I know the feeling.
Oh you haven't seen the video of Beyonce at the Gala?? She got boo'd. Its in the ET thread. Poor thing. She couldn't even move in her dress up the stairs
I have hair vitamins but they raised my cholesterol sky high :sad:

Ugh. I know the feeling.
Oh you haven't seen the video of Beyonce at the Gala?? She got boo'd. Its in the ET thread. Poor thing. She couldn't even move in her dress up the stairs
I have hair vitamins but they raised my cholesterol sky high :sad:

Ooooh! Lemme go check that out! LOL, I've never really been a fan of Beyonce and I've never disliked her but from the way ET can go and the way people get when B is brought into a topic, I'll probably feel bad for her. :lol:

I just take a liquid multi-vitamin for the most part, trying to be healthy all around. I wouldn't bother with a hair vitamin, with the stuff I've been taking, I haven't noticed any growth spurts yet.

Ooooh! Lemme go check that out! LOL, I've never really been a fan of Beyonce and I've never disliked her but from the way ET can go and the way people get when B is brought into a topic, I'll probably feel bad for her. :lol:

I just take a liquid multi-vitamin for the most part, trying to be healthy all around. I wouldn't bother with a hair vitamin, with the stuff I've been taking, I haven't noticed any growth spurts yet.

Bey is okay. I met her in person a long time ago before they were famous. They use to perform at different highschools in the H and she was very nice. Her hair was horrid but I can't blame her; Texas Humidity is really Satan in Aura :lachen:

I used a growth aid before but it didn't do anything for me. Im better off at keeping things simple and seeing results.

What are you directing your focus to?

God, family, friends, cleanliness, skin, well being, etc. Not that these weren't my focus before but after time to think, I realize I'm just obsessing with and wasting too much money on hair lol. :lachen:

I'm so disappointed that I relapsed into PJism. Within the last couple days I hopped on the Ayurveda bandwagon, replenished staples, gave into a sale at Sally's. On the plus side my hair should be thriving with all these goodies.

Back