Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I wanted to flat iron for the holiday but I may just slap on a wig and call it a day. Sigh.....some days I hate my hair. She has a mind of her own and I don't trust that heifer to act right in front of people.

I was considering joining the Use Up Your Stash Challenge again. But I don't want to use up any of my stuff. :lol: I want to make my products last as long as possible. That's a good sign that I'm on the right track with my products.

@Babygrowth

SO was just asking me when I was going to do another sale. My things are starting to creep on his dresser. Ole' Joker wasn't complainin' when I dropped that cash for that fancy smancy cologne he's wearing during the Sephora VIB Sale :lachen:. I still have that Becca Foundation if you're still interested.

Last edited:
@Babygrowth

SO was just asking me when I was going to do another sale. My things are starting to creep on his dresser. Ole' Joker wasn't complainin' when I dropped that cash for that fancy smancy cologne he's wearing during the Sephora VIB Sale :lachen:. I still have that Becca Foundation if you're still interested.

Lol! They are a trip! OK. Pm me with the details again along with anything else you want to let go!

I'm not giving you $300 for faux locs.

I don't pay more than $80 for my weaves, I just don't understand why its so high. Why doesn't any of my family live close???

I aint go'n lie, I actually thought going natural would virtually eliminate my split end problems.
But my hipo hair still splits, I have changed my various reggies, ps' d and errythang. I just gotta trim often...sigh. at least I'm thick mbl-wl ...I guess?

I aint go'n lie, I actually thought going natural would virtually eliminate my split end problems.
But my hipo hair still splits, I have changed my various reggies, ps' d and errythang. I just gotta trim often...sigh. at least I'm thick mbl-wl ...I guess?

Mine does the same thing. Since last year I have trimmed all my progress away

I aint go'n lie, I actually thought going natural would virtually eliminate my split end problems. But my hipo hair still splits, I have changed my various reggies, ps' d and errythang. I just gotta trim often...sigh. at least I'm thick mbl-wl ...I guess?
Mine does the same....and it grows uneven so I constantly feel like I'm trimming.

I thought I was suppose to relax this week, but it's next week. I was super happy too lol. Well one more week. I thought I was almost 12 weeks this Saturday smh

I am still rocking this hair!!! Tomorrow's going to be the last day, and that'll make a week!! Thank the hair gods for tiny octopus claws and headbands :lol:.

I really didn't think my hair could stay straight this long at this length. Now that I know it's possible, I'm going to go ahead with my straight hair natural plan :yep:.

I want this coconut oil and coconut vinegar but why is shipping for a decent time, half of my order?

If I want to wait 2-3 weeks for my order , its $9 and some change. If I want ground shipping, its $12 and some change. My order is $22.

I wonder if Vitacost sells coconut vinegar? Off to look.

I want this coconut oil and coconut vinegar but why is shipping for a decent time, half of my order? If I want to wait 2-3 weeks for my order , its $9 and some change. If I want ground shipping, its $12 and some change. My order is $22. I wonder if Vitacost sells coconut vinegar? Off to look.
what is coconut vinegar? What are you going to use it for?

I wanted to flat iron for the holiday but I may just slap on a wig and call it a day. Sigh.....some days I hate my hair. She has a mind of her own and I don't trust that heifer to act right in front of people.
:lachen: Still laughing!!!
I was considering joining the Use Up Your Stash Challenge again. But I don't want to use up any of my stuff. :lol: I want to make my products last as long as possible. That's a good sign that I'm on the right track with my products.

I miss you in that thread. I can't wait to be where you are with products. I wonder how long it will take with all the stuff I have. :scratchch

Last edited:
It's a box color honey blonde.

Any pics? I did honey blonde this summer. I used Creme of Natura honey blonde. It came out nice but not as blonde as I wanted.

I'm thinking about trying their red. I was gonna mix my own color but I dont know if I feel like it.

:lachen: Still laughing!!!

I miss you in that thread. I can't wait to be where you are with products. I wonder how long it will take with all the stuff I have. :scratchch

Depending on how black friday goes I may be joining you. :look: I just bought 4 items today and I have another 10 on my list :look:

Any pics? I did honey blonde this summer. I used Creme of Natura honey blonde. It came out nice but not as blonde as I wanted.

I'm thinking about trying their red. I was gonna mix my own color but I dont know if I feel like it.

I think that's what I used and I got the same result. But I did want something more subtle rather than too crazy. :lol: I will have to wait until I get off work to take/share pictures.

Back