Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Aireen

I will take pictures (of course :grin:). But I'm realizing I may need a new blowdryer and comb attachment. I'm not very good at blowing my hair out so I will be looking at tutorials.

My siggy? :lol: I typed in Mr ghetto Wal Mart and found a pic on there. :yay:

DrC, I'm sure it'll turn out great! Even if it doesn't, practice makes perfect. :drunk: Good luck!

Ooooh, gotta check that out! :lachen:

Today was the last straw. Going to look at a bunch of big chop videos tonight in preparation. I just hope something doesn't come over me and I end of cutting it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF app

My face after watching this Wal-Mart rap: :ohwell: :perplexed :sad: :rolleyes:

I have no words. Damn you DrC and your captivating siggies and avatars. I always get sucked in. :lachen:

DrC, I'm sure it'll turn out great! Even if it doesn't, practice makes perfect. :drunk: Good luck!

Ooooh, gotta check that out! :lachen:

I'm finish blowing out my hair. I will add pics up later. :yay. Its ...bigger than I thought :perplexed. Then a have this phat arse ball of shed hair. Looks like a damn rodent :lol:

My face after watching this Wal-Mart rap: :ohwell: :perplexed :sad: :rolleyes:

I have no words. Damn you DrC and your captivating siggies and avatars. I always get sucked in. :lachen:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm finish blowing out my hair. I will add pics up later. :yay. Its ...bigger than I thought :perplexed. Then a have this phat arse ball of shed hair. Looks like a damn rodent :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ooooh I love big hair. The bigger the better! :grin:

I can't with that video. I thought I'd have some words by now but I don't. :nono: :lol:

@Nix08 - talked very briefly about it in my LHCF blog but it's really simple, honestly.
1. Grab and hold hair in one hand like you're about to make a pony. I use my left hand.
2. Place banana clip on the hair horizontally so it's facing left to right, not up and down. I use my right hand for this.
3. Fan the hair around to make a bun.
3b. Optional: I place a hair net around all buns for a polished look and keep all stray hairs in place.
4. Secure with pins of choice. I use good days hair pins.
5. Done.

The siggy banana bun was done on roller set hair so that's why it's so ringlet curly like. On a day-to-day, I bun on straight hair and it still works just fine. All you're doing is replacing your hair tie with a banana clip. Enjoy!

So I'm relaxing my hair tomorrow. Don't know how I'm gonna cut/trim it. Over the long hair thing, it'll grow in time. Anyway I'll be 4 months on the 12th but it's only 3 days off so I'm claiming 4 months post regardless, ME NUH CARE.

I'm going to try this...I presume it will take some practice....You are seriously a BUN MASTER if I was your co worker I'd be coming in with my products too...:grin: Ok maybe I'm going to try and do it right now:look:
@Nix08 - talked very briefly about it in my LHCF blog but it's really simple, honestly.
1. Grab and hold hair in one hand like you're about to make a pony. I use my left hand.
2. Place banana clip on the hair horizontally so it's facing left to right, not up and down. I use my right hand for this.
3. Fan the hair around to make a bun.
3b. Optional: I place a hair net around all buns for a polished look and keep all stray hairs in place.
4. Secure with pins of choice. I use good days hair pins.
5. Done.

The siggy banana bun was done on roller set hair so that's why it's so ringlet curly like. On a day-to-day, I bun on straight hair and it still works just fine. All you're doing is replacing your hair tie with a banana clip. Enjoy!

divachyk ahh sookie sookie now:yay: it is easy and it looks GOOD!!! I could do with a little practice and better quality banana clips but this is delightful, thank you SOO MUCH!!!:yep::grin:

Ordered some Nioxin vits and Vatika oil. Can't wait to get them!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'm one of those people that fronts in real life that I don't want long hair. :giggle: I make all kinds of excuses why my hair isn't long.

You'd think after 40 some dollars for vitamins, I would actually take the darn things.

I'm about to fill my pill case up, and take them everyday at work!!

IMG-20110608-00039.jpg
@divachyk I know it's not clear but you get the gist of it....remember this was my first one being done while sitting on the couch with no mirror:grin: I then went upstairs and redid it and it was even nicer....no pics as I got annoyed with hubby not wanting to take the initial pic so I was left to my own devices:ohwell:

ok i am really going to do this tea rinse today. i cowashed my hair with HairOne Olive. i detangled and left it in for a few hours. i was going to do the rinse last night, but ended up doing other things with the kids, so i rinse out the product and went to bed with a wet head. well my hair is dry, but doesn't feel dried out. so i will do the rinse today and dc afterwards.

my hair is really thick-like. i have to put my hair in several twists to avoid unraveling.

Man its like they put coconut oil in errythang now, sheesh. I wish my hair liked coconut oil. I was curious about this monoi oil, getting a little excited only to discover that its coconut oil infused with Tiare flowers. I have these same flowers growing outside my house, they do smell really nice, maybe I should make my own monoi oil and sell :scratchch

RT 2: My hair looks a HAM today. Good thing its an off-day. Still haven't done that henna tx....

Back