Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Aireen
Are you finish? How is your hair? Is it soft??

AlliCat & DrC, girl I don't think banana and mayo are for me LOL. :lol: My hair wasn't soft really. It had this weird course feeling. I'm deeeeeeeep conditioning now for a while and praying to the Lord just to get it on track for when I detangle. Don't want a setback.

Hmmm my edges have really thickend with the wig, now to yarn or to wig? The yarn is def cheaper. I still have awhile to decide.

Droid typing leads to typos for me

Just finished my twists (KCKT, Taliah Waajid mist bodifier) after I did my second cowash w/Aussie 2 min! Oiled scalp w/castor/emu oil mix. Sealed ends w/wheat germ oil. Let's see how the twist out feels at the end of the day tomorrow. If my hair is still moisturized, I might start cowashing more often.

Hmmm...and then I come back to LHCF and the 'clink clank' thread is locked! Lol.

Sent from my DROIDX

Her hair is wet in this vid and hair type doesnt change its just longer and gravity has taken hold. Take a look at her vids when she wears her hair out and its dry it looks different. Nothing like 4a or 3 anything

yea I was def thinking about how her hair was wet, you have a point. Oohhhh now I know why you sound familiar. Are you the same font on bhm and twitter? If so I follow you on twitter and you conviced me to get my steamer. I am keepinitkinky or something like that idek anymore.

Droid typing leads to typos for me

Kimmay's hair growth is just wow, but her hair texture is nothing like mine. my hair is very coily/curly. protective styles seems like the go against the grain of how my hair should be. anyway, i need to cowash my hair. i'm going to have to do that tomorrow night after work.

Purchased the Ouidad Detangling comb. Very pleased with how it navigated through under processed hair. Granted, I'm a few days shy of 2 weeks post, but still...the under processed hair is the same no matter how many weeks post. Very pleased.

Her hair is wet in this vid and hair type doesnt change its just longer and gravity has taken hold. Take a look at her vids when she wears her hair out and its dry it looks different. Nothing like 4a or 3 anything

Well I thought 4b was supposed to be a Z formation with mega shrinkage and no curl? I don't believe the type 3 claims, I've seen enough type 3s to know Kimmay is not one. Type 4 though is a bit tricky for me since her hair looked to be in an S formation instead but I'm not a hair typing guru and the gravity theory makes sense.

AlliCat & DrC, girl I don't think banana and mayo are for me LOL. :lol: My hair wasn't soft really. It had this weird course feeling. I'm deeeeeeeep conditioning now for a while and praying to the Lord just to get it on track for when I detangle. Don't want a setback.

@ Aireen so what did you use the banana for again?

My mom is really embarrassing. I'm not a show off and I never tell anyone about accomplishments unless they ask. Not that I'm secretive, but it's just not my nature to brag. So tonight we had guests over, and out of no where my mom decides to draw everyone's attention to my hair and felt the need to tell everyone it's real. Really though mom?? lol...really mom..?

i reserve the right to feel any dayum way about my hair at any given moment whether it be "good" or "bad" and be able to vocalize my opinion!

My mom is really embarrassing. I'm not a show off and I never tell anyone about accomplishments unless they ask. Not that I'm secretive, but it's just not my nature to brag. So tonight we had guests over, and out of no where my mom decides to draw everyone's attention to my hair and felt the need to tell everyone it's real. Really though mom?? lol...really mom..?

Better than my mom. She complimented the "health and length" of my hair in front of a lady at church but then said "I can only imagine how beautiful it would be if she got a perm"

RUDE lmao!

I would take ur mom over mines any day :lachen:

I let my brother give me a "natural taper" I am loving it...I think I am going to maintain it.

I like wearing a natural high pony without having to tame my "kitchen"

stone me if you like but beady beads are not the hotness! lmao

First of all, your avatar is something else. :lol:

Second, your mum's proud. Better get used to it now because at full WL your mum might be all over the place telling everyone it's real. :grin:

:look: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Oh boy. Next thing you see people in a thread saying they love their beady beads.

hahaha :lachen:

yea I am sure someone will start stanning for the kitchen and be all up in the thread screaming #teamtacomeat :look:

and I am sure someone could say self-hate is why I cut my beady beads :spinning:

cant we all just get along? :lol:

I'm having daydreams of TWAs and I also realize I'm always up in natural threads posting and thanking other members as if I'm natural. I think I'm becoming a wannabe. :lol:

It's actually quite scary because I can't be as sarcastic or as sneaky as I want to but it's okay I understand you need to keep the peace. I bet the one day I slip though, you'll be right there watching and shutting me up. :grin: :lol:

DrC, I was following a girl on YT that said it was good for deep conditioning. :lol:

Hmmm. Oh well. You can't follow eveyone's routine. There are people who will even put Monkey Piss in their hair and say it will make it soft.

It's actually quite scary because I can't be as sarcastic or as sneaky as I want to but it's okay I understand you need to keep the peace. I bet the one day I slip though, you'll be right there watching and shutting me up. :grin: :lol:

you see I fell right in line! :lachen:

Hmmm. Oh well. You can't follow eveyone's routine. There are people who will even put Monkey Piss in their hair and say it will make it soft.

DrC, don't I know it LOL. I'm not messing with food again. I knew there was a reason my parents said never to play in my food. I was never one to listen to them fully though, always gotta be a rebel. That's why they wanted a boy. I'm still praying to the Lord to have my hair come out like butter because I'm SCARED to rinse this out and find mats. :sad: :look: :lol:

ETA: By "this" I mean my final conditioner, already shampooed and all that jazz.

I'm having daydreams of TWAs and I also realize I'm always up in natural threads posting and thanking other members as if I'm natural. I think I'm becoming a wannabe. :lol:

I know I just love healthy/long hair, and I give props where props are due :yep:

I just remembered my yt aunt asked if I chemically straighten my hair. I said yes and she said "oh yeah, you relax it, cool". BUT WHAT SHE KNOW ABOUT RELAX DOE. She's in medical school so I already know what was going through her mind :rolleyes: She probably watched "Good Hair" and cosigned with the other yt doctor who melted a can with perm. Oh well.

Back