Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

No you brought up something which I will explain here so I can keep posting with a clear conscience etc. Knowing I did my part of explaining that I am not trying to 'punk' the thread or whatever was mildly implied earlier.

To mitigate apparent annoyance for whoever,
Obv wants me to stop posting, judging by all the likes and whatnot on certain posts,
I contacted Mr Dude to delete my account and did the whole search for how to with no answers and he's still not gotten back to me.
Idk why since I'm sure computer types would be up at night.

So in the meantime, I'll keep posting how I think which includes connecting patterns with links in a way NTs are unable to see immediately and might find annoying or like they're being 'punked' , minimal synaptic pruning which i think is the root of what causes NT annoyance..but has, in the past, been useful in different areas of knowledge and culture, so not entirely useless.

Here's a helpful brain scan comparison to illustrate what I mean.

Note how the two on the middle are more alike than the one in the middle. The ones in the middle are the ones who Nazis, who I'd say were led by the type of mind on the right, wanted to get rid of . .

and didn't when the term fir what we now call HFA was invented and explained as being potentially useful to society's progress.

So clearly usefulness is the basis on which the other two types will put up with the one in the middle

Which way of thinking and connecting may even be helpful to someone else on occasion
here,
and will continue treat this forum as I did which I mistskenly thought was adhering to every possible unspoken rule of civility and acceptability of forums,

and hope this post is enough to indicate apology for annoying someone in future with uncontained (but relevant as far as I can tell) thoughts . I will also continue to put my stuff in this thread in spoiler quotes to mitigate annoyance or whatever it is that makes ppl want to kill me or bully me IRL in N America at least.

In fantasy,there's the invisibility cloak, Irl suicide or hermeticism is the main way to fix that disparity in ways of thinking for others, but here we have the spoiler thing which should suffice.

Did you say... kill... suicide...? Hhhmm...

I would tell you to stay, as others have, but LHCF, though it can be a nice intimate space, it resides on the internet. That means that anyone can be here posting if they have $6.50. That means that you will most certainly annoy someone, and someone will annoy you. It’s really not a big deal.

However, the thought that some people do not enjoy your posts seems to really be disturbing you. If this small amount of discourse, with a stranger on the internet, is causing you to go to such a dark place, then maybe you do need to take a step back for your own mental health.

Did you say... kill... suicide...? Hhhmm...

I would tell you to stay, as others have, but LHCF, though it can be a nice intimate space, it resides on the internet. That means that anyone can be here posting if they have $6.50. That means that you will most certainly annoy someone, and someone will annoy you. It’s really not a big deal.

However, the thought that some people do not enjoy your posts seems to really be disturbing you. If this small amount of discourse, with a stranger on the internet, is causing you to go to such a dark place, then maybe you do need to take a step back for your own mental health.
i think you're right, that's why i contacted the guy. he still hasn't gotten back to me. the dark place is 24/7, this was the light lmao
eta: those words were used based on actual things people say to me and other autistics.

Im just saying, The lay of the land weird :look:
giphy.gif

As soon as I pop the rest of these nails off I can do my hair. I have an overtone blue prepoo planned, then I’ll shampoo and apply hair Botox (prismax) and blow my hair using my conair dryer brush. Maybe I’ll iron it. Maybe not

I should have asked this a long time ago. But is anyone else's hair a whole different texture when it is wet? Does that mean I have really high porosity hair? I watch youtube videos, and I don't see most people's hair change like mine does when it is wet.

I should have asked this a long time ago. But is anyone else's hair a whole different texture when it is wet? Does that mean I have really high porosity hair? I watch youtube videos, and I don't see most people's hair change like mine does when it is wet.
Different in what way? My hair is smoother/silkier when it’s when than when it’s dry, but my curl shape is about the same.

my hair is more elongated with bigger curls and looks silky shiny when wet compared to more kinky and less defined and elongated when dry... i think everyones hair looks more elongated when wet though. if there is a drastic change to the look of your curls wet/ dry (ie dry, frizzy. hard to define curl pattern, etc...) i would think it means your hair needs more moisture. ]

When my hair was very damaged and in need of moisture (my first bc) it looked like 4b hair when dry but wet looked 3c.

Back