Qhemet Biologics For Nappy,Kinky,Curly,Thick & Dry Hair This is My Miracle Company!!!

i know that elleb is relaxed and uses the amla heavy cream, there are a few others too but i can't think of their names.

ximenia said:
i know that elleb is relaxed and uses the amla heavy cream, there are a few others too but i can't think of their names.

:) Yup, I use the Heavy Cream and I love it! And b/c I'm a stretcher it keeps the NG soft and supple.

I'v found my staples. Asha's products and Qhemet Biologics Amla Heavy Cream, Olive & Honey Balm :love: :love: :love: and honeybush hair tea soft gel :yep:

Re: Qhemet Biologics For Nappy,Kinky,Curly,Thick & Dry Hair This is My Miracle Compan

It's good stuff. I must say for the price, I'm impressed. The sample kit has nice sized jars too.

Re: Qhemet Biologics For Nappy,Kinky,Curly,Thick & Dry Hair This is My Miracle Compan

My relaxed head loves the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream. It is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair. :yep:

Has NE 1 tried the Grapeseed Treatment Pomade? If so what were your results? I'm looking for a product that moisturizes and defines like mango butter.

Alli77 said:
Has NE 1 tried the Grapeseed Treatment Pomade? If so what were your results? I'm looking for a product that moisturizes and defines like mango butter.

I havent tried it. My mango butter replacement was myhoneychilds buttery soy cream. You may want so see if she offers a sample of it before you invest the 30 bucks. You can also order it through naturally curly and use one of their discount codes. Qhemets heavy cream is good, it may be a lil too heavy. The sidr cream is good, but it may be a lil too light. They are all good products and have their uses, depending on what you want to do. eta, its 30 bucks but it lasted me about 6 months, I think it was 16 oz. I need to reorder so I dont have the container anymore.

I just ordered the QB Alma Heavy Cream & Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine from curlmart.com today. I'm gonna first try using it on the very ends of my hair while wet before rollersetting it. The color parts of my hair are the dry, overprocessed, thin, brittle parts, and the very ends are the most fragile. This QB sounds like a great thing to use on the ends for moisture and sealing.

Enchantmt said:
I havent tried it. My mango butter replacement was myhoneychilds buttery soy cream. You may want so see if she offers a sample of it before you invest the 30 bucks. You can also order it through naturally curly and use one of their discount codes. Qhemets heavy cream is good, it may be a lil too heavy. The sidr cream is good, but it may be a lil too light. They are all good products and have their uses, depending on what you want to do. eta, its 30 bucks but it lasted me about 6 months, I think it was 16 oz. I need to reorder so I dont have the container anymore.

Thanks Enchantmt, I've been interested in both lines for awhile now. I will contact her and see if I can get a sample. I am definately getting the heavy cream because no matter what I do my nape area is ALWAYS dry (it's the softest area too). I hope these products work!

Alli77 said:
Thanks Enchantmt, I've been interested in both lines for awhile now. I will contact her and see if I can get a sample. I am definately getting the heavy cream because no matter what I do my nape area is ALWAYS dry (it's the softest area too). I hope these products work!

The heavy cream is GREAT for softness. I was hoping mine would arrive today but it didnt and I'm almost out of product. :(

Alli77 said:

the grapeseed pomade is essentially a hair grease except it doesnt contain mineral oil. its not like a cream or a butter. if you want something thick and creamy try the heavy cream or the sidr tree. http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/conditioners.php

TSUprincess04 said:
I just ordered the QB Alma Heavy Cream & Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine from curlmart.com today. I'm gonna first try using it on the very ends of my hair while wet before rollersetting it. The color parts of my hair are the dry, overprocessed, thin, brittle parts, and the very ends are the most fragile. This QB sounds like a great thing to use on the ends for moisture and sealing.

To my fellow PJ sista. You will have to tell me how you like these. I wanted to try them both out. (I just so love my Carol Daughter that I haven't spent any money anywhere else.)

I will most definitely let you know, Letitia!!! If this stuff (including the Nourish & Shine) come out working great for my hair, I think I'll be closer to completing my regimen :)

I am anxiously awaiting my sample pack from Qhemet Biologics. It is on currently on back order. I hope it works for me.

My hair is relaxed. I ordered the Sidr Tree Balm and I love it!!! very moisturizing. I want to order the Heavy Cream for the winter.

I ordered the Amla & Olive cream and the Olive lotion from curlmart.com. Can't wait to get it.

Someone here mentioned hair growth. That's probably because Qhemet's products have MSM... ;)

*Thanx Priestess for making me spend more money on hair stuff! :lachen:

Priestess said:
My relaxed head loves the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream. It is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair. :yep:

My order of QB Heavy Cream & Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine came in today. I washed my hair and applied the QB Heavy Cream to my scalp and massaged it in. I love the ingredients. Having MSM/Sulfur and Castor Oil in it is a huge plus. I think I may like it, but I've only used it once so I can't boast about it too much :)

I think I may have a slight preference for using the Olive and Honey Hyrdating Balm on my hair instead of the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. I may just use that on my scalp.

bklynwildheart said:
I ordered the Amla & Olive cream and the Olive lotion from curlmart.com. Can't wait to get it.

Someone here mentioned hair growth. That's probably because Qhemet's products have MSM... ;)

Anytime, girl, anytime! :cool: :grin:

I just received my sample pack! The products look divine-I'm so excited to try them. Does anyone know if they're coming out with a shampoo? The website said "Cleansing Coming Soon" but I didn't know if they were talking about soap or shampoo...

I got my order today from naturallycurly.com--they're an EXCELLENT vendor! I ordered on Wednesday and got it already. :cool: :cool:

I'm gonna try the heavy cream ASAP; hope I luv it...:)

bklynwildheart said:

I would love to try these products but the ones I want to try are recommended for those with "thick" hair...my hair is naturally fine and thin...I want to try the heavy cream so bad! :mad:

Back