Puritan Pride Biotin

LondonDiva

Jade an Amethyst have been raving about this brand so I looked it up on

http://www.puritanspride.com

and it's buy 2 get 1 free and each 1mg x 100 tablets are $4.15

They do ship internationally, except for Germany & France.

I worked out for 6 month I'd need 9 bottles if taking 5 a day. With that I'd get 4 bottles free and addition 2+ months for $37.35 now from my neck of the wood that's cheap!

Just FYI if your interested.

Hi Londondiva, I rushed an bought 3 bottles yesterday. I also got caught up in the "free shipping" promo; therefore, I had to spend at least $40. /images/graemlins/grin.gif So I bought some tea, Amino 1500, & some msm. I guess you can say I lost control.. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Oh by the way, I have used Puritan Pride biotin before. I used it about 2 months ago. At that time my nails were growing like crazy /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I didn't realize that it was the biotin until I switched to another brand. Now my nails grow slow. /images/graemlins/mad.gif So, I decided to switch back... /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Jade an Amethyst have been raving about this brand so I looked it up on

http://www.puritanspride.com

and it's buy 2 get 1 free and each 1mg x 100 tablets are $4.15

They do ship internationally, except for Germany &amp; France.

I worked out for 6 month I'd need 9 bottles if taking 5 a day. With that I'd get 4 bottles free and addition 2+ months for $37.35 now from my neck of the wood that's cheap!

Just FYI if your interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info LD, I ordered mine on Tues, so hopefully on Friday my scalp will be tingling! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

botanichealth.com also has a sale: 100 tablets - 1 mg for $2.95!

That is dirt cheap and FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

LondonDiva!!!!!! Why are you doing this to me! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just this week I've been discussing this Puritan Pride "BIONIC" biotin with
Amethyst. I had just purchased a new bottle of Country Life biotin 5mg caps,
but with this sale, I can't pass this opportunity up.

So, I need 9 bottles....

You go BlkMane!!!! ahem I mean oh I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to make you spend mo money.

At least in this case it will be money well spent. mo money mo hair! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mo money mo hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are too much!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm about to send off my order to Puritan Pride right now! I got 6 bottles (4+2free) and some other stuff OF COURSE!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I mean, FREE SHIPPING if you order over $40!!? How can I pass that up!

(Blkmane has saved SO much money by spending more...right.?) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks!
I'm going to check it out. While I'm there, has anyone tried any of their "multi vitamins"? What else is good on that site?

Pallas

LondonDiva said:

They do ship internationally, except for Germany &amp; France.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hey Hiddy.....I take their "One" multi but I can't give you any review on it. I don't notice much about vitamins. I just pop 'em and hope they do something. I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for but maybe Jade can comment on this one.

I know this was gonna get you mad Pandora, but I had to tell ya before you found out the hard way. Can you get someone in London to recieve the package then maybe pass it onto you?

yes i can. its just the principle of it ya know. why did they pick on france and germany? what did we do wrong? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

(such a drama queen aint i? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl do you know I haven't even got that far yet. I will make it my duty to personally contact Puritan's Pride and find out. I prefer to speak to these companies rather than e-mail them. I'm very curious myself as I have to enquire for Nicole as well. When I find out the postage to London I will let you know. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Puritan's Pride has a "Customer Appreciation Coupon": free shipping on orders of $40 or more by March 6th.

I have been using this company's supplements for years -- very economical, they're always having "buy 1, get 1 free" sales. The current sale is "Buy 2, get 1 free".

As far as the Biotin, I JUST got my shipment this week &amp; just started using it. It is the 1000 mcg biotin tabs. I hate that I have to take 5 to get 5 mg of biotin but oh well.

They also have MSM -- I got the 1,000 mg size; and they have time-release Panthenic acid (B-5), 500 mg tabs. Since I just started my hair vitamin regimen, the jury's still out....

You guys have convinced me to jump on the vitamin bandwagon as well. I ordered Biotin, MSM, and B5 from Puritan's Pride last week. I can't wait to see if they really give results! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CynamonKis, how long do they normally take for shipping. I ordered some stuff from them last Monday and I thought I would have had my order by now /images/graemlins/confused.gif?

Armyqt, they are usually very quick, but it may depend on where you live. I live on the East Coast &amp; usually receive my order w/in 3 business days.

If your order is slow, remember this week we had a REALLY BAD SNOW STORM out here on the East Coast -- Puritan's Pride is in New York...

CynamonKis said:
Armyqt, they are usually very quick, but it may depend on where you live. I live on the East Coast &amp; usually receive my order w/in 3 business days.

If your order is slow, remember this week we had a REALLY BAD SNOW STORM out here on the East Coast -- Puritan's Pride is in New York...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on the east coast also, but I forgot all about that bad storm. That makes sense. No wonder my other online orders didn't make it yet!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks Cynamonkis. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pandora

10 bottle and you get 5 free for $41.50
Basic shipping $3.95
Additional shipping cost is $10.38 (25% of subtotal)

Total $55.38 (£36.92)

10 month supply @ 5 tablets a day

Thanks LondonDiva!

I stumbled acrosssome great biotin here in Germany 5 mins from work!!!!! it comes in 40x 5mg tablets for €7.75!!!! 40x9= 360 so for 360 day supply equals €69.75 or GBP 47.43 /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif. This is very cheap and no shipping and waiting to worry about plus the tablet is teeny weeny and 5mg! I will try these for 6 months to see how they work. i hope this brand is excellent.

I ordered mine today. I hope it's as good as you all say it is. I should have enough until the end of the year.

Back