PSA: Sweet Lil Transistioner looking for somebody to Adopt me

AidaCristina

I honestly dont even know what it means when somebody adopts you but I guess wouldnt do any harm right LOL :grin:
So Im trowing myself out here,for whoever is willing to adopt ( and maybe explain to me what it means to be adopted and what I should do while being adopted LOL) me..I'm Aida and I am a weak product junkie* and I jump on too many bandwagons but I am trying to stop this..well at least the bandwagon-stuff,not the PJ stuff..:blush: so I might be an easy target.

(* How much of a product junkie you may ask? Well,THAT much that Im sitting here -HAAAA im sorry you guys im ROFLMAO cuz I was just gonna type how Im sitting here in front of my window basically this whole week long waiting for my products to arrive,and just when I was gonna type this,the bell ringed and my products arrived WOEEEEEE :lachen:,now I know God had something to do with this and Im sure Ill find somebody :lachen:) Im off to go see what it was I had purchasted again LOL..

thank you fabiennd :)
can you explain to me what it means if somebody 'adopts' you? hehe..

I *think* it's when a more experienced member takes you under her wing and a provides help, knowledge and motiviation. Since people who have been here longer have probably gone through many of the same issues that you are going through they can often be a great resource. When I was a newbie, I wanted to be adopted but never was...:sad:

I see that you are transitioning. When was your last relaxer? Do you know what your hair type is? Texture? Length? What are you hair issues?

I *think* it's when a more experienced member takes you under her wing and a provides help, knowledge and motiviation. Since people who have been here longer have probably gone through many of the same issues that you are going through they can often be a great resource. When I was a newbie, I wanted to be adopted but never was...:sad:

I see that you are transitioning. When was your last relaxer? Do you know what your hair type is? Texture? Length? What are you hair issues?

Aha..ok that's what I kinda thought.Sounds nice!!

My last relaxer was in sep 07. Im guessing that my hairtype is a 4a but the Ng seems kinda fine-ish so maybe it could be a 3c..Im not sure. Length right now would be shoulder I guess,but it was in layers while relaxed so I have shorter bits in the front. Issues..oh lord,I have so many lol. I was the WORST relaxer ever,I didnt take care of my hair At All.Moisturize? What..I thought my green grease and my IC oil did that,I had split ends -well you could basically say split Hair period. and the worse thing is,in stead of cutting them of with a siccor I would split them even more up myself till they broke.I cant explain that method(and I use that term very loosely LOL) well but you can imagine how bad that was for my hair.It became an addiction actually,I would go tru my hair searching for split ends to do that to. That was the final punch,that was like this Dedication Album to Ashanti's career.RIP.

I would flat iron with too much heat,pull my hair back very tight,NEVER sleep with a scarf of whatever,you name it what to avoid and I did it. I cant believe my hair is still here with me,it must love me so I am deciding to love it back to begin with no more relaxer,it just wasnt for me.I envy all the women with beautiful,healthy,long,relaxed hair but that just isnt for me. So Im gonna do this natural way the best waY I can.

Oh lord I dont know the ways around here,did I type too much..I probably did huh..LOL Im sorry :wallbash:

Oh I though I'd add some pics of my perm days.

This one was taken on the Day I had my Last perm,so I guess you can say this is how I started my journey;
lastpermiw8.jpg

LOL I blurred the sisters cuz it was a bit much loll

permmcn1.jpg

permgk3.jpg

Back