Proudly weaved up!!!!!!!!!!!

naijamade79

Hey ladies just a question, I was at traffic court today, (Don't ask!!!) :lachen:and happened to notice a blond-haired chick with her hair in a high

ponytail with clear as day yellow fusions going around like a halo in her

head, moving her head around like she wanted me to notice her fusions. :perplexed

I was like WTF????:rolleyes: Is it me or do white girls wear their weave tracks as

badges of honor while us black folks try to blend it in and make it look real

as possible???

Last edited:
yea i think they do well at least some of them.
i believe there are a lot of white and other race women that have breakage and splits and they cant retain length or its hard.

but my former filipino supervisor swore up and down she didnt get extensions(i never questioned her but my coworkers did)
she replied,"This is all mines" :lachen:

omg this irks me so bad!!! tracks are meant to be hidden! :wallbash: The idea is for it to look natural! I see this often as well. But on the other hand my really good white friend has fusions and makes sure they are blended. Sooo i don't get why some choose to show them.

Hey ladies just a question, I was at traffic court today, (Don't ask!!!) :lachen:and happened to notice a blond-haired chick with her hair in a high

ponytail with clear as day yellow fusions going around like a halo in her

head, moving her head around like she wanted me to notice her fusions. :perplexed

I was like WTF????:rolleyes: Is it me or do white girls wear their weave tracks as

badges of honor while us black folks try to blend it in and make it look real

as possible???

Yeah....badges of honor. Believe it or not, it's like a status thing. So stupid, but you know how much THEY pay for them. Therefore, if you have extensions, you must have money! APPARENTLY:nono: If they only knew that BooBoo down the street could do a mean sew in for $50 and blend it perfectly. My best friend is not white, but she has type 2 hair and pays $1500 dollars for her fusions....NEVER!

Yeah....badges of honor. Believe it or not, it's like a status thing. So stupid, but you know how much THEY pay for them. Therefore, if you have extensions, you must have money! APPARENTLY:nono: If they only knew that BooBoo down the street could do a mean sew in for $50 and blend it perfectly. My best friend is not white, but she has type 2 hair and pays $1500 dollars for her fusions....NEVER!
I feel you girl they just don't know :nono:!!!!!!!!!

Back