PROTEIN IS MY FRIEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Perfect Blend and where do I find it?

Treasures Perfect Blend protein conditioner infused with oils to restore, replenish, renews strength, add moisture, elasticity as well as restores hair's ph Balance. Using this conditioner weekly can rebuild dry, damaged, weak hair. It's the Perfect Blend of Protein and Moisture in One Product.

Apply to clean damp hair for 30 minutes under a Warm Dryer with Plastic Cap.

Offered by: World of Hair Care Growing Healthy Strong Hair Together--- worldofhaircare.com

Go Check it Out!:yep:

Perhaps you have Achieved Optimum Healthy Hair Status, where the use of "product" can become less and less as you acheive total and complete Hair Health and you do not have to "rely" on product to achieve what you hair, scalp is achieving for you because it is in good health. I can't wait to get there !

Just also thinking out loud:look:
hmmmm I wonder. I know the protein has helped my hair retain moisture. I'm having to much fun on this hair journey to consider myself at optimum level. I think people who acheive their goals don't frequent the boards as much as those still striving. I like to say I'm still trying to get there. My short term goals is to be waist in a year. My 5 year goal is to have thick and long hair at optimum level. I'm still loving the process! Your such a sweetheart:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

I'm not on the list but (shrugs)

I shampooed Friday night and used Neutral Protein Filler by Colorful thanks to LittleGoldenLamb's review and...

OMG my breakage stopped immediately. It has hydrolyzed Keratin and Keratin Amino Acids in the first few ingredients. Turned out that that is what my hair needed all along.

Now I'm on a protein binge but I'm being very careful:yep:.

This evening I used Proclaim Aloe Hot Oil. This has Keratin in it as well. I'm sitting under the dryer now but when I was rollersetting not one broke hair and only a few sheds. I will be picking up more of this little oil.

I shampooed Friday night and used Neutral Protein Filler by Colorful thanks to LittleGoldenLamb's review and...

OMG my breakage stopped immediately. It has hydrolyzed Keratin and Keratin Amino Acids in the first few ingredients. Turned out that that is what my hair needed all along.

This evening I used Proclaim Aloe Hot Oil. This has Keratin in it as well. I'm sitting under the dryer now but when I was rollersetting not one broke hair and only a few sheds. I will be picking up more of this little oil.

I think you'll be "plesantly" surprised, what a Careful and Thoughtful Application of Protein can do and the overall positive effect it can have on your hair.:yep:

Hello Friends -Been out of a loop for a minute but still using my protein...yesterday I washed with Aloe Rid, then with Kenra MS, followed up with Emergencee 30 minutes under my hydra-cap/hair dryer- then about 10-15 under the dryer without cap, rinsed followed up with PC, rinsed then used Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Masque...did my usual rollerset...feeling like a 11-12....

Off Topic: Trish I saw your videos - I really like them...When I first saw them I just had a vision of the movie "The Ladies Man" (hope that you have seen it) :) .....your voice is just that smooth!!! Only thing that was missing was your glass of Courvosier and some incense :lachen:

Checking in:

I did a Emergence treatment and sat under the dryer until hard. Then rinsed in the shower. My hair felt like silk. I followed up with a moisturizing DC for an hour without heat. I just worked out. Then rinsed, applied my leave ins and sealed. My hair felt great. :)

Hello Friends -Been out of a loop for a minute but still using my protein...yesterday I washed with Aloe Rid, then with Kenra MS, followed up with Emergencee 30 minutes under my hydra-cap/hair dryer- then about 10-15 under the dryer without cap, rinsed followed up with PC, rinsed then used Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Masque...did my usual rollerset...feeling like a 11-12....

Off Topic: Trish I saw your videos - I really like them...When I first saw them I just had a vision of the movie "The Ladies Man" (hope that you have seen it) :) .....your voice is just that smooth!!! Only thing that was missing was your glass of Courvosier and some incense :lachen:
You are silllllllly:lachen::lachen::lachen:You gone make me buy some of that! Nope I didnt see that movie.
Ohhhh girl I'm glad your hair came out good

Last edited:

Good for you! Littlegoldenlamb has a lot of helpful reviews on products. I agree. pace yourself

Checking in:

I did a Emergence treatment and sat under the dryer until hard. Then rinsed in the shower. My hair felt like silk. I followed up with a moisturizing DC for an hour without heat. I just worked out. Then rinsed, applied my leave ins and sealed. My hair felt great. :)
Oh yes a great feeling. :yep::yep:

I used Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair (Hair isn't really damaged, just felt like using something in my stash), 2 min Aphogee treatment, and DC with Silk Effects Cholesterol. I baggied with Worlds of Curls mosturizer and sealed with castor oil. :look:

I used Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair (Hair isn't really damaged, just felt like using something in my stash), 2 min Aphogee treatment, and DC with Silk Effects Cholesterol. I baggied with Worlds of Curls mosturizer and sealed with castor oil. :look:
Hey I think I have some world of curls. Forgot all about it. Sound like everything went well!

Hey I think I have some world of curls. Forgot all about it. Sound like everything went well!

I love WOC. I tried S-Curl but I don't think my hair likes cones. (WOC was my favorite activator and moisturizer when I had a jheri curl:sekret:--don't laugh)

I love WOC. I tried S-Curl but I don't think my hair likes cones. (WOC was my favorite activator and moisturizer when I had a jheri curl:sekret:--don't laugh)
You and me both. I couldn't wait to grow my relaxer out to get a jericurl. :lachen:I'm ashame too!

Forgot to check in. Yesterday, I did a pre-treatment with egg, olive oil and honey an left it in for 30 minutes. I then washed with Naked Naturals Citrus and Keratin shampoo. Put a mixture of Joico Reconstructor and Aphogee 2-minute for about 5 minutes. Rinsed and followed with an ACV rinse. Applied Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea spray, followed by ORS olive oil moisturizer, sealed ends with Joico Split End Mender and vaseline.

My hair feels great! Not a single broken hair:drunk: Once again, I hit a 10.

I clarified and conditioned my hair for 15 minutes with MT (for additional strength) and AO HSR, Now I am henna'ing my hair for 2 hours followed with indigo on my hairline mostly for another 2 hours. (I will use some porosity control conditioner on my hair today as well). I will then DC with CON Ultra Nourishing Conditioner mixed with a little AO HSR for 3 hours, possibly overnight.

I clarified and conditioned my hair for 15 minutes with MT (for additional strength) and AO HSR, Now I am henna'ing my hair for 2 hours followed with indigo on my hairline mostly for another 2 hours. (I will use some porosity control conditioner on my hair today as well). I will then DC with CON Ultra Nourishing Conditioner mixed with a little AO HSR for 3 hours, possibly overnight.

Hey, Aggie! I see I'm not the only one that Henna'd today.:yep: I'm going to follow up with Indigo this time (I didn't the last 2 times I henna'd). I think I'm addicted to henna.:sekret:

I washed my hair on Thursday.

For the first time, I tried the AO GPB on dry hair for 15 mins. w/ heat. I see why everyone raves about DCing on dry hair--it truly is amazing. The breakage was far less than usual & that's a big deal b/c I wasn't feeling well last week, so I neglected my hair somewhat in the moisture department.

Then, I shampooed my hair while the conditioner was still in it. I did this b/c I've been thinking that the shampoo has been too rough on my hair. I diluted the shampoo, but I think I put too much water in it. Next time, I'll use less water.

Then, I used the KBB deep conditioner & put on the JC Hair Nourishing Cream & sealed my ends with castor oil.

This time, my hair was a 9.

Hey ya'll! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple weeks had finals and I'm moving and starting a new job...been hectic to say the least. My hair is doing something weird, like growing or something. I just relaxed and I'm already getting that demarcation line breakage that I normally get at like 8 weeks. I've been using a Moe Gro and MT mixture daily and taking my MSM and drinking loads of wawa. I've just been leeting my hair chill lately, no reall washing, just the usual henna and cowashes so I don't get more breakage than necessary. Been too busy to baby it like I used to. So I've created a new protective style for the time being, I'll have to upload it later since it's on my phone. I think I'm going to attempt to clarify ad DC tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Forgot to check in. Yesterday, I did a pre-treatment with egg, olive oil and honey an left it in for 30 minutes. I then washed with Naked Naturals Citrus and Keratin shampoo. Put a mixture of Joico Reconstructor and Aphogee 2-minute for about 5 minutes. Rinsed and followed with an ACV rinse. Applied Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea spray, followed by ORS olive oil moisturizer, sealed ends with Joico Split End Mender and vaseline.

Good products with good results. Congrats to you for a perfect 10. How do you like the split end mender? never heard of it till now.

Its been forever since I hennaed. Let us now how it turned out

For the first time, I tried the AO GPB on dry hair for 15 mins. w/ heat. I see why everyone raves about DCing on dry hair--it truly is amazing. The breakage was far less than usual & that's a big deal b/c I wasn't feeling well last week, so I neglected my hair somewhat in the moisture department.

Then, I shampooed my hair while the conditioner was still in it. I did this b/c I've been thinking that the shampoo has been too rough on my hair. I diluted the shampoo, but I think I put too much water in it. Next time, I'll use less water.

Then, I used the KBB deep conditioner & put on the JC Hair Nourishing Cream & sealed my ends with castor oil.

Oh yeah glad you tried DCing on dry hair. Sometimes I rinse without washing. Love it! Congrats on a 9. I checked out your photos. You have the most beautiful smile! You look like one of my nieces. So cute!

Hey ya'll! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple weeks had finals and I'm moving and starting a new job...been hectic to say the least. My hair is doing something weird, like growing or something. I just relaxed and I'm already getting that demarcation line breakage that I normally get at like 8 weeks. I've been using a Moe Gro and MT mixture daily and taking my MSM and drinking loads of wawa. I've just been leeting my hair chill lately, no reall washing, just the usual henna and cowashes so I don't get more breakage than necessary. Been too busy to baby it like I used to. So I've created a new protective style for the time being, I'll have to upload it later since it's on my phone. I think I'm going to attempt to clarify ad DC tomorrow *crosses fingers*
Your hair is probably growing faster by using the mt mix. Thats probably why your hair is getting the demarcation line breakage early. Sound like you are doing everything right!

Very very good idea (the bolded) darlingdiva. Love it!

So how do you like the bolded NW? I've been wanting to buy that but I don't know what it's like. Help a sister out honey.

Hey, Aggie! I see I'm not the only one that Henna'd today.:yep: I'm going to follow up with Indigo this time (I didn't the last 2 times I henna'd). I think I'm addicted to henna.:sekret:

Hey Platinum, I see that, and even myronnie did a henna and indigo treatment today as well.

Maybe you could use some moisturizing deep conditioning rigth about now. Maybe you 've had too much protein for now and need to balance it off with some moisture now. Clarifying will definitely now hurt either. I recommend it too.

Hey Platinum, I see that, and even myronnie did a henna and indigo treatment today as well.

Great minds think alike. I love Henna!:grin: I still haven't Indigo'd yet. I guess I'll do that in the morning. :ohwell: I've been DCing since this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back