Proof That You Can Have Fine, Blonde Hair &still Retain!

No more blonde. My husband didn't like it from the beginning and I got sick of hearing his complaints. Lol. So I'm back to a solid brown with absolutely no highlights.. my husband says it still looks dirty blonde wants it darker but he will have to deal because I like this color and it looks brown to me:spinning:. I'll try to get my hubby to take a pic for me later because I suck at them. @ShredsofDignity this is the most chocolatey I've ever gotten my hair to.
Your hair color(s)/length is goals.

No more blonde. My husband didn't like it from the beginning and I got sick of hearing his complaints. Lol. So I'm back to a solid brown with absolutely no highlights.. my husband says it still looks dirty blonde wants it darker but he will have to deal because I like this color and it looks brown to me:spinning:. I'll try to get my hubby to take a pic for me later because I suck at them. @ShredsofDignity this is the most chocolatey I've ever gotten my hair to.

aww I cant believe I'm saying this because I'm so antiblonde usually but I like the lighter hair on you better- it suits you! but your husbands opinion matters much more than mine :lol: your hair is pretty regardless

aww I cant believe I'm saying this because I'm so antiblonde usually but I like the lighter hair on you better- it suits you! but your husbands opinion matters much more than mine :lol: your hair is pretty regardless
thank you. I like both colors honestly. This brown looks more natural though which I love. My husband just doesn't like the "white girl look"-his exact words lol. I'll be blonder again one day. I always change my hair :) just no black. I realized how much better I look with lighter hair compared to darker when I dyed it, which is really crazy to me.

Last edited:
Back