Progress T Shirt

leona2025

Shucks ya'll I just tried on my progress t for the first time and my hair is already longer than the last measurement on the shirt. I'm happy and kinda sad too. My sister said she'd mark the shirt the rest of the way down.

It sucks in a good way i suppose. Who did you get it from DSD or ST? DSD also is selling shirts with 21lines for an extra $5. ST also has shirts from APL and beyond. You should PM them and see can you work something out. Lucky you!

Shucks ya'll I just tried on my progress t for the first time and my hair is already longer than the last measurement on the shirt. I'm happy and kinda sad too. My sister said she'd mark the shirt the rest of the way down.

You poor thing!!! :grin: If only I could be lucky enough to have this problem.

Does anybody have a pic in one of the SouthernTease progress t-shirts? I'm considering buying one, but want to see it in real life first. Does anyone have the link??? (yes, I did a search, but when I find it, it tells me I don't have permissions to access the page even tho I'm a paying member :perplexed).

Last edited:
I have the shirt from ST but wont be using it til this weekend after I relax tomorrow, its my 1st using the shirt.

Does anybody have a pic in one of the SouthernTease progress t-shirts? I'm considering buying one, but want to see it in real life first. Does anyone have the link??? (yes, I did a search, but when I find it, it tells me I don't have permissions to access the page even tho I'm a paying member :perplexed).
Here ya go: http://225447.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/
I actually have the shirt but whenever i get around to taking a pic, i'll post it. I know Mwedzi did have a pic in her siggy.

Back