PROGRESS PICTURES + PRODUCT REVIEW!!!! [OVERLOAD]

I used the same brand developer and Im sorry I dont know anything about cellophanes.... I just mixed the two together. =] Thanks ladies!

your progress is great! i love the pics you used to document. very nice progess and a great story. i also LOVE LOVE LOVE that color........stunning! you should be very proud of your progress. :)

i love weaves as a protective style. i used them for a year to grow out damage when i started my hhj and now i wear them six months a year to stretch my texlax touchups.

OMG your hair is bangin! And that shine is to die for. You are def making mE want to try a demi rinse for real :)

Last edited:
oh my goodness *drools* its soo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hiiiii neeeeyyyyyyy
@_@

So how long is your hair now...

Last edited:
OOOoooOo...shinnnnyyyyy!! :love: beautiful progress Autumn! And I may venture towards that rinse come the new year...

u got skills girl, :clapping: I also started out doing sew-in's for 1 year. I'm also 4b fine, coarse.

So are you going to continue sew in's or are you going to wear you hair now and protective style?

I really want to get to BSL I need about 4 more inches... Im not sure I love wearing my real but I know with a sew-in i can make it there in no time...Im not too good at protective styles I've just been flat ironing my hair once a week lately. I figured if I DC 1x a week and use heat serum then it would be okay?

Back