PROGRESS PICTURES!!!

Okay, let's see... time to document your stats (statistics)

1. from April to November = 8 months
  2. starting length was a bob above or touching the shoulders
  3. current length is down your back
  4. looks like you gained at least 4 inches but I would say 5-7 inches
  5. AND your roots are wavy (not completely straight) which would give you another 1/2 to 1 inch more of length, if it were bone straight.
AMAZING PROGRESS!!!

You are growing almost 1 inch per month and retaining and saving EVERY bit of growth you are getting! :grin: Congratulations to you!

I am so glad you mentioned in this thread that you had set-backs and got discouraged. Because that makes your success all the sweeter. You did not quit and kept going. Also, your regimen is the "standard" long-hair regimen: Deep condition, low manipulation, protective styling, moisturizing of the hair. Although this is by no means not the only way to gain great lengths in the shortest time, it is one of the most common ways to do it. Keep going! :yep:

thank you guys so much....i wouldnt had bn able to do it without lhcf..i had no idea of how to take care of my hair nor a sew in... Oh and i forgot to mention Ive used a MN mix off and on for about 2-3 months,applying it 2x a week. I always start slackin, i havent used it this whole month.. But THANKS SOOO MUCH!!

thanx..i was a little worried about washing 1x a month,but i remembered my mom used to do that when i was little growing up. She told me that hair grows in "dirt". Still dont know if theres any truth to that....lol :-)

im pushing to be bsl by this time next year...i'm going to start using my mn mix consistently these next 6 months... im really determined to be apl by graduation (may)

Back