Progress Pics July - October

so1913

Hey ladies. I still can't find my charger to my digi cam (which is why I haven't posted any new pics), but just took some with my phone camera (excuse the lack of quality). My hair's longest layer is probably the longest its been since being natural due to the fact I haven't had a major cut in 1year. I'm still just maintaining the layering myself. Here's my progress from the last time I posted in July to today.

July 2010
IMG_8540-vi.jpg

October 2010
20101017_163727_185-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Where have you been stranger?!?!? Nice progress. Your hair looks very healthy!!

Girl, just been consumed with work and trying to get some things in life in order to finish off the year strong. My hair has actually taken a back seat and I've been keeping this very simple and consistent. Seems to be paying off. And thank you soror!

very nice :) what are you using on your curls? They look very defined :yep:

Thanks! I washed and conditioned with pantene relaxed & naturals, used kinky curly knot today as a leave in, and blue ecostyler gel (5 hold out of 10) for definition.

The only other products I've been using consistently is ORS Hair Fertilizer Creme Hairdress (which I just rub some on my fingertips and massage into my scalp a few times a week) and ORS Carrot Oil Creme I use on the length of my hair. I've pretty much scaled back on the expensive products (KCKT being the exception, I haven't found a cheaper leave in that compares). I've found these drug store brands and cheap old eco stlyer gel (now that I've discovered the softer hold one) seem to work fine.

Back