Late Progress Pics (tons) Getting 2 WL

Hey ladies, these pics were taken in the second week of July. With my schedule I'm just now getting around to posting them. I use a relaxer ( Just for me since 10 yrs old) every three months, so my next relaxer is in October if I can I will try to go for four months.
I try to get my hair as straight as possible (flat ironing) so I could take these progress pics. With that said, my ends do not look as bad as they do in the second progress pic, they look thinner then usually because I flat iron.
wow, your hair is so gorgeous. what was your starting length?

wow, your hair is so gorgeous. what was your starting length?

Thanks ladies.My starting length was BSL. I have been dancing around BSL since junior high school, scissor happy styles made sure of that :nono:. I do everything having to do with my hair myself, except do my own relaxer and once I learn bye bye :cowgirl: hair dresser

Nice hair! Do you have an album? I looked for it in your profile and didnt see a link.

No I don't have an album. Thinking about it
:scratchch

Last edited:
Guys here is a picture of how my pin curls look. I do then flat because then I can sleep on them at night. I think the pressure of my scarf helps with the shape and how long my curls last . Hope this helps :yep:

Last edited:
I know I'm late BP, but whatever :giggle:
Your hair looks gorgeous!!!! I love your pin curls. We need to conversate about your shine. I'm jealous.

Guys here is a picture of how my pin curls look. I do then flat because then I can sleep on them at night. I think the pressure of my scarf helps with the shape and how long my curls last . Hope this helps :yep:

Your hair is beautiful and I like the way you pin curl!

Back