Late Progress Pics (tons) Getting 2 WL

OMG I love your hair!!!! It is so pretty and shiny!!!! You'll be WL before you know it just keep doing what you're doing!!!!!

Wow!!!! your hair is so long and pretty. I cant wait for your next update!! I didn't expect that, you are making really good steady progress!!!

I'm loving your pin curls! Do you set with wet or dry hair? I'm sure you'll make waistlength by the end of 08 if your not there already.

I do my pin curls on dry hair. I don't use hold spray. If you wear your pin curls for a week and sleep in them you won't need the hold spray. Your hair kind of, takes to the shape. If the curls loosen a little it still look nice. Hope this helps

Your hair is fly girl!!! Gone and strut your way to WSL!!!!

I hope so :yawn:

BEAUTIFUL!!! Your hair is so pretty and healthy. I may have to try Just For Me!

I hope you like it . I have been using just for me since I was 10 yrs old. I tried something else once and my scalp couldn't take it. I didn't get burned or anything, but my scalp bothered me for like a week and that was scary. So I went back to my Just for Me.

Wow!!!! your hair is so long and pretty. I cant wait for your next update!! I didn't expect that, you are making really good steady progress!!!

Thank you.I can't wait for your update, your hair is so nice and thick. I'm sure you will make it to MBL in no time.

Gorgeous and the siggy shots are beautiful.

I will definitely start doing the dry pin curl from now on.

Back