Profective users

sithembile

Hi everyone, Hope you had a nice weekend!

Anyway, I've noticed that a lot of you use Profectiv products, and as a budding PJ, I am getting interested in them! Does anyone know what type of ingredients they use, ie, do they contain petrolatum, mineral oil or lanolin? I really want to try the break-free, but I don;t want anything that will weigh my hair down or clog my pores.
Thanks

Re: Profectiv users

I have most of the jars and no they do not have any petrolatum products. But they do contain some silicone based products. I liked the green cream one, the anti-itch one. I have thick hair and I didn't noticed it weighing down. But go to the website and get a free sample. It's: www.strengthofnature.com
I think they charge for S/H but don't quote me on that.

I love the Break-Free! Go for it girl
poke.gif

i use the profective products the one is use is the mega growth. its good i had cut my hair atleats to my chin and nowits growung but it alos leaves my hair shiny and sofy and managable i thinking changing to the break free when i get to my goal of m hair growing process no it doesn't weigh my hair down. i had thin hair so it made a lil bit thicker in which in wanted to be like that.

ingredients for mega growth
Soybean Oil , Water , Horsetail Extract , Sage Extract , Nettle Extract , Laneth 15 , Lanolin , Steareth-2 , Steareth-20 , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Collagen , Keratin , Wheat Protein , Panthenol , Dmdm Hydantoin , Corn Oil , BHA , Bht , Methyl Paraben , Propyl Paraben , Fragrance

I use the megagrowth and the breakfree, but I just bought the 3 in 1 phase oil, 60 second strengther, clean n healthy shampoo and the new masque. I tried the the 3 in 1 phase oil today and I loved it. I live overseas so I had to order it online because all they have in the PX (which is the military department store) is the breakfree, healthy ends, roothealth and the megagrowth. The bottom line is these products work for me, but not for everyone. i also use evoo which helps also with my dry hair. One of the good things about these products you can use all together. I hope they work for you.

I like Break-Free, Mega-Growth, and Root Health the best! No petrolatum or mineral oil I believe. I tried the 3-n-1 phase oil, and I must say, I am not overly impressed, but I will keep using it for my scalp. It is very lite and not greasy at all.

I love the Root Health and the Healthy Ends.
trampoline.gif

The Root Health is excellent for softening new growth around touch up time. The first ingredients, IIRC are water, herbs (not sure which ones specifically, I think ginseng and mint balm and a couple of others) and soybean oil.

Back