Products You Wish Would Come Back...

Eisani

What are some of the products that you grew to love that you can no longer find, have been discontinued, or in the case of handmade items, the person seems to no longer sell?

For me, DDTA is on the top of that list. Thanks to N&W, I have a bottle that I treasure and use teeny tiny bits at a time to relish it's lovely detangling powers for as long as possible :look:

Next would be Hair 2 Heaven End All :sad: Wha happin? I need more EndAll and Samadhi Body Oil, but the site has been on "hiatus" since before Christmas. It makes me sad.

OG Colorshowers-don't even get me started :angry2: I found some while in ATL and the wainch *yea, wainch* was trying to charge an arm and a leg. U scraight, mami.

WRTC Original-why mess up a good thang? Everytime I see the old ones, I buy them all :look:

I'll stop there, but what are some of yours?

What is DDTA and WRTC, please?

I wish Miss Cool 5min. setting lotion would come back. I'm serious too. Oh and I just bought some Kemi oil, seems I revisit it every few summers...lol!

What is DDTA and WRTC, please?

I wish Miss Cool 5min. setting lotion would come back. I'm serious too. Oh and I just bought some Kemi oil, seems I revisit it every few summers...lol!
DDTA= Clairol Daily Defense Tender Apple (conditioner). An absolute DREAM when it comes to detangling!! WRTC= White Rain Tropical Coconut (cond).

I lovededed me some Miss Cool! Don't play, I'd put that on my bangs in the morning before school, snap in a sponge roller and BAM!! Curls :laugh: I used some Kemi Oyl @ my friend's house on Sunday.

DDTA= Clairol Daily Defense Tender Apple (conditioner). An absolute DREAM when it comes to detangling!! WRTC= White Rain Tropical Coconut (cond).

I lovededed me some Miss Cool! Don't play, I'd put that on my bangs in the morning before school, snap in a sponge roller and BAM!! Curls :laugh: I used some Kemi Oyl @ my friend's house on Sunday.

Girl hush, I here you!:lachen:

Thank you for the explanation!

Eisani, you're making me want some DDTA. Using tiny bits to relish in the splendor of it all........it sounds so good.

The Original Purple and White Label Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner.

I know some folks have it in their neighborhoods but not me.
It's been about a year since I've last used it and I think I'm still in mourning. I cannot find another DC this quality that works with my hair for the price and it's killing me!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl that was the only little piece of hair my mama would let me mess with! Just like that!!! Didn't Miss Cool smell good?

I miss the old original Redken line - when they had Essential Moisture (it was a men's shampoo) Climatress (moisturizing condish) and the real Extreme (when it was brown, a little grainy and stank) - Mira-9 (detangling condish)
Had my hair in tip top shape!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl that was the only little piece of hair my mama would let me mess with! Just like that!!! Didn't Miss Cool smell good?

I miss the old original Redken line - when they had Essential Moisture (it was a men's shampoo) Climatress (moisturizing condish) and the real Extreme (when it was brown, a little grainy and stank) - Mira-9 (detangling condish)
Had my hair in tip top shape!!!

OMG, how could I forget about those! :blush: Me too!

GVP Extra Gentle Shampoo :cry:

H2H EndAll, I have beef with Patient1 for leaving us hangin like she did! :lol:

Off the top of my head, I can think of the following products:

• Qhemet's Karite Nut Curl Milk
  • Qhemet's Sidr Tree Butter
  • Qhemet's Olive Cream Detangler
  • Aveda Elixir Leave On Conditioner

Cantu shea butter leave in . they changed the formula twice in the last two years . i just bought two tubs the other day and they are different from the tub i already had ! :( i loved that old formula so much . why ! ! !

Last edited:
I'm missing the original CON shampoos with the green label (I think)...My hair has never loved a shampoo as much as that...I don't even know what to wash my hair with... Even the stuff without sulfates doesn't do CON justice :cry4::cry4:

I'm missing the original CON shampoos with the green label (I think)...My hair has never loved a shampoo as much as that...I don't even know what to wash my hair with... Even the stuff without sulfates doesn't do CON justice :cry4::cry4:

I Too Miss this wonderful product...smh.. It hasn't been the same!!!!

I know My CO washes Miss Suave Milk and Honey CO... *sighs*..that stuff was liquid crack for hair...

GVP Extra Gentle Shampoo :cry:

H2H EndAll, I have beef with Patient1 for leaving us hangin like she did! :lol:

What, they stopped making the GVP Extra Gentle Shampoo? I have a bottle I have only used once and it is very full. I don't use it, so if you want it or anybody else you can PM me.

the original formula of aphogee 2 min. & aveda elixir. I still have a couple bottles of both of these products. Trying to stretch em out as long as i can

I miss the Original CON Green- it hasn't fully hit me yet because I have 2 Salon Sized bottles yet, but what am I gonna when they are gone? You should see me on shampoo day, can you say ration?

If I could pick one, it would be Aveda Elixir. Ooooooohhhhhh, the braidouts! Add a little coconut oil for shine; ooh whee!

I have about half a bottle left that I use for "special occasion" braidouts. :(

Breakthru Shampoo- I know you can buy it over the internet. Some dollar stores have it... but none of my dollar stores have it. I loved that shampoo so much.

@ Crumbling: how of earff could I forget Qhem Olive Detangling and Sidr Tree Butter?? I still have the jars w/corners of each product left. I'm seriously holding on to them for sentimental reasons lol.

Surge 14! I remember buying this stuff w/no intentions of using it because ppl were saying it was disappearing. I'm about to start actually trying to use it regularly and I really wish I'd bought more.

Surge 14!:love: I still have a few bottles left but I'm trying to make it last. It's working wonders for my nape!:yep:

Surge 14!:love: I still have a few bottles left but I'm trying to make it last. It's working wonders for my nape!:yep:
That stuff made my hair grow too fast. I can't believe that I'm admitting that. I stopped using it a long time ago though. I think I am going to try to find a product with Muccopolysaccharides [sp] to replace it.

the original Jamaican Mango and Lime Cactus Leave-in was heaven. The new formula doesn't even come close.

Qhemet Sidr Tree Butter was just perfect consistancy for my hair.

Back