Products You Wish Would Come Back...

the original Jamaican Mango and Lime Cactus Leave-in was heaven. The new formula doesn't even come close.

Qhemet Sidr Tree Butter was just perfect consistancy for my hair.

I agree the jml cactus leave in and thier shea butter lotion was nice until they changed the ingredients. I don't understand why these companies what to mess up a good thing. And garnier soft curl cream, again doing away with a good product makes no sence to me:nono:.

What are some of the products that you grew to love that you can no longer find, have been discontinued, or in the case of handmade items, the person seems to no longer sell?

For me, DDTA is on the top of that list.

Next would be Hair 2 Heaven End All :sad: Wha happin?

WRTC Original-why mess up a good thang? Everytime I see the old ones, I buy them all :look:

In agreement..:yep: My mama's hair really loved that DDTA... down to the last bottle we had in inventory. Sad :(

hair2heaven... that was my multi product...i was using less things, cause it really took care of a lot..and my braidouts were working.. may explain why I didn't even do braidouts last summer...they weren't the same..trying to play around to get the same effect. A girlfriend, businesswoman, wanted to discuss the product with her to see about widening distribution because she fell in love with the product. But I understand about keeping control over your creation.

no comment about the WRTC...anybody knows of me on here...knew that was my baby...before anything else... Saddens me they felt the need to change the formula.

and def with Poochie...ain't nuttin was wrong with the original 2 minute aphogee...

these f*(*&*(&:wallbash:

For the ladies looking for CON products send me a PM we still have some stores in Houston that has lots of the professional bottles. Hopes this helps some.....

I miss the Qhemet's Olive Cream Detangler, the original Con w/ green label, the original Aphogee, the original ORS mayo....

Mona, hoola @ me if you need some WRTC...we might be able to work something out... :sekret:

Thanks for the offer chica..appreciated :yep:

I still have 7 of the large original bottles in inventory and a small one that someone generously gave up. I usually use more during the warm months so I should be straight.

I need to take a hunting trip in da Bronx soon though..:look:

Back on topic..

Yes! I forgot about Lacio Lacio...that was my ish! But it had to be the bottle where the minks sacrificed their oil so I could have a banging rollerset... not this crap substitute they have on the shelves now :nono:

and believe me..I searched all up and through Dominicanville for a hot minute ..big stores, lil stores around the way...nada..just the new joint..

I stay hopeful that I will run across an old bottle with the mink oil..
:pray:

I still see the original Cream of Nature shampoo (detangling/ultra moisturizing formula) in the 12 ounce bottle and the 32 ounce bottle in the beauty supply stores in Los Angeles. The same applies to the Soft Sheen Breakthru shampoo. This is a good time to stock up.

Just a side thought: My stylist is crazy about Cream of Nature and prefers it over Soft Sheen Breakthru, but I bought one bottle just to try it. After he applied Breakthru to my hair, he had to add another shampoo to it. Now I know it's not just me; because two months previously, I had to add my Verifen Complex Shampoo after applying Breakthru. I'm sure it does the job, but as long as I have my CON shampoo and Verifen Complex, there's no need for me to buy another bottle of Breakthru. Besides, I can stretch my dollar with CON professional size for $6.99. It just went up a $1. I only buy it when it's on sale.

Once again, these two shampoos are still in beauty supply stores in Los Angeles. They are not hard to find . . . . trust me.

In addition, I see the other formulas, too--red and blue labels, small and large size bottles yesterday at Sally's, too.

Last edited:
never got to try these but i wish they were still around so i could:

aveda sap moss
suave milk and honey conditioner

DDTA! Was po'd when they took it off the market :mad:

The original original infusium and the original cream of nature!

I really, really, really, really miss my Pantene Heat Protector Spray :sad:

SIGH!!!

It left my hair protected and still bouncy :yep:

This is not politically LHCF correct but... I miss the old school TCB hair dressing (grease). The one that was in the clear jar with the dark blue lid. It had a loose consistency and it was clear. It made my hair so shiny, but never weighed it down. I used to think it made me look like I had "good" hair (this was back in middle school).

Lacio Lacio with mink oil-I only have 2 bottles left-this stuff is magic in a bottle
Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo-original
Lanza Deep Cleansing poo- my hair loves this

Surge-I know I have some at the bottom of my staff-too lazy to pull out -very bottom

I have bins of DDTA,WTRC,Suave Milk & Honey,Orignal Nature Gate Herbal and Jojoba conditioners,Orignal VO5 Strawberries & Cream. :sekret: stored away under lock & key
I never want to have to buy a conditioner for co-washes- stockpiled

I still can find original formula of these product in my BSS and surrounding area
Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor
CON Shampoo-green/red label-Purple conditioner
Breakthru Products
Mizani Products

Last edited:
LABETT;[/B said:
7921771]I still can find original formula of these product in my BSS and surrounding area
Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor
CON Shampoo-green/red label-Purple conditioner
Breakthru Products
Mizani Products

OMG... I miss that stuff. I only got to use it a few months before they changed it and I've been searching everywhere for it since.

I am missing hair2heaven End All more than I can even express right now... :cry:

I am hair product sad...

*kicks small rocks with my one good foot*

I think the company was Revlon but they had THE best performing shampoo/conditioner I have ever used in my life called Milk Plus 6.

I know I've really dated myself.

Talk about silky, really and truly detangled, sweet smelling hair :lick:

I've never run into anything quite like it except perhaps the old CON (still a poor 2nd to MP6).

Darn you Revlon, Darn you!

Back