Products You Wish Would Come Back...

I'm mad they stopped selling Pantene Breakage Defense Mask in my area. :wallbash: Also, WRTC, CON-gate, and Lacio Lacio's reformulation were all low, down, dirt shames. :nono:

I wish that they would bring back Vidal Sasson shampoo in the red bottle. When I found out it was discontinued I stocked up and I just ran out like 2 months ago. Sad :sad:

CON - either red or green label. WHY did they change the formula?

If anyone can get this I will gladly pay! Off to PM one of the earlier posters to see what I can do.

@ Crumbling: how of earff could I forget Qhem Olive Detangling and Sidr Tree Butter?? I still have the jars w/corners of each product left. I'm seriously holding on to them for sentimental reasons lol.

Surge 14! I remember buying this stuff w/no intentions of using it because ppl were saying it was disappearing. I'm about to start actually trying to use it regularly and I really wish I'd bought more.

I miss it too. I hate ordering stuff online but I would have made an exception for that one. It moisturized great and left my hair very soft.

I also desperately miss Garnier Fructis curl & shine leave in. I cannot find this anywhere (though their website still says it's part of their product line). It moisturized my curls so well and I did feel like my hair was stronger with less breakage when I was using it. I have a sentimental bottle of that laying around too. :look:

All I can ever find at the store is the leave in for the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine. I have yet to try it though. Somehow I just know I won't like it as much. But maybe I'll break down and try it anyway.

I miss the Qhemet's Olive Cream Detangler, the original Con w/ green label, the original Aphogee, the original ORS mayo....

Ok, I thought I was tripping since I don't like it like I used to. I thought that maybe my memory was faulty and it was never really that good. Now I see what happened. :(

I am missing hair2heaven End All more than I can even express right now... :cry:

I am hair product sad...

*kicks small rocks with my one good foot*

I *think* I may have found a replacement for our beloved H2H EndAll. I just got two Created By Nature hair and body pomades and the texture and scent of the Nag Champa smelled and looked JUST like the EndAll. I have yet to use it, but when I do, I'll report my findings.

Dove Moisture Mist - the original formula. Aaaahhhhh I remember the times.........

Man, I really miss this one too. I have a bottle of the new formula and it is NOT the same. The original used to refresh my hair so well and I used to go crazy spraying it on all day. I was so sad when I tried the new version.

This thread has made me sad. I forgot about all the products that I used to love (and were staples for me) that I've had to let go off and try to replace. I'm still looking for replacements to some.

Now I see why some people hoard products when they come across something they like.

Last edited:
Back