Product Review: Yeah, I'm Totally Sold!

Nice & Wavy

I've been around this forum since 2005, joined January 2006. I've spent thousands of dollars on shampoo, conditioner, styling products, ayurveda (my love) Aveda (another love)...all kinds of stuff to keep my hair moisturized and healthy.

But, I have to say.....I have never, ever tried products that has caused my hair to do an about face....as healthy as my hair already is, this product have taken my hair to a totally new level.....:notworthy

Yes to Carrots Mud Mask and Pampering Conditioner!!!:grin:

Wow, wow, wow...this stuff is fantastic..thank you to the OP who originally started a thread about this product..thank you, thank you!

I clarified my hair with baking soda and then used my shampoo bar to cleanse.

I then used Duo Tex Protein treatment for about 10 minutes. Rinsed.

I then used the YTC Mud Mask and comb it through my hair. At first, my hair didn't feel any different than any other deep conditioner. I put a plastic bag on my hair and then put a warm towel on top for about 15 minutes.

I then rinsed out and my hair was like b.u.t.t.e.r.:grin: I love the smell too...its different than anything else I've smelled.

I then used the pampering conditioner for about 5 minutes and rinsed.

My hair is so soft and unbelievably smooth. NO FRIZZ AT ALL!!! I didn't have to use any extra moisture product or oil in my hair. I think the oils that are in the product is more than enough. My denman brush went through my hair with unbelievable ease....NO KNOTS at the end of my hair...at all.

I have two braids...one on each side and my hair is smooth, smooth, smooth, as if I added a good amount of moisturizer and oil...like I said, I didn't use anything....my hair is totally naked from products...I can't believe it!

Rite Aid has BoGo on these products. I'm going back to buy ALL OF IT!!!

Try it if you haven't yet....the ingredients are amazing and well worth the price!

Ok, now that I've written a book :lachen:...I'm out!

N&W

Thank you! I need a new product for wet buns. Wonder if it will work for that??

Is this SLS free? I know go look it up...

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

ETA: I looked it up.

Last edited:
Thanks Nice & Wavy for your in-depth Review. I really appreciate it.:yep:

I have this product in my Stash and Haven't used it Yet. Now I will make sure I bump it up in my rotation SOON.

I totally agree. I have a large bottle of the Pampering Hair mud condish that is almost finished. I used all my hair masque. I will repurchase. It is great stuff.

I've been hearing about this stuff a lot recently. I guess that's a sign that I need to try it :look:

You will not regret getting it....it's awesome!

Okay, I'm going to get it tomorrow. Thanks for the timely review I had wondered about it. I'll try it this weekend. Tonight I'm going to try the Giovanni Direct/Silk Milk combo that I just bought from Whole Foods.

BTW the only picture is of a black lady (on the hair care homepage)!:yep:

i have the conditioner but not the mask. i like the conditioner alot. its not my fave but its good and its rather cheap so....

If you wait until tomorrow and purchase it at Walgreen's there will be a $5 off coupon you can use.

Thanks Nice & Wavy for your in-depth Review. I really appreciate it.:yep:

I have this product in my Stash and Haven't used it Yet. Now I will make sure I bump it up in my rotation SOON.
You are welcome. I didn't use heat at all with this, so that you all know!

I totally agree. I have a large bottle of the Pampering Hair mud condish that is almost finished. I used all my hair masque. I will repurchase. It is great stuff.
*High Five* girlfriend!

I've been hearing about this stuff a lot recently. I guess that's a sign that I need to try it :look:
Yes, go buy....:lachen:

Okay, I'm going to get it tomorrow. Thanks for the timely review I had wondered about it. I'll try it this weekend. Tonight I'm going to try the Giovanni Direct/Silk Milk combo that I just bought from Whole Foods.

BTW the only picture is of a black lady (on the hair care homepage)!:yep:
You are welcome. I have to go and check out the website!

i have the conditioner but not the mask. i like the conditioner alot. its not my fave but its good and its rather cheap so....
The mask for me, was really good!

I know that its always good to make sure you do a really good clarifying shampoo before you use any new product...it makes a huge difference in the hair!

The mud mask comes in 2nd after my Sitrinillah but I LOVE this stuff. I've finally gotten my moisturizing dc's down to three so this will be in rotation.

Y'all are KILLLLLING ME!!!!!!! with this product and all the fantastic reviews. Do you know how many times I have walked into Walgreens, picked that mug up, then put it right back down? Well, do you?!

*sigh*
*goes to print out that Walgreens coupon*

Nice & Wavy - your review alone has me ready to get out of bed - go to the store and pick this up - NOW:grin::grin: I love your indepth review and will get this tomorrow.

Really? You get $5 off at time of purchase?

Yep I received an email tonight saying it's good online or at the store. Opps I just read it must be a $25 or more purchase:nono:. It's good for Wednesday and Thursday. I will be trying this like tomorrow.

The mud mask comes in 2nd after my Sitrinillah but I LOVE this stuff. I've finally gotten my moisturizing dc's down to three so this will be in rotation.
I have the Strinillah as well and the Mud Mask comes in 1st for me:lachen:...isn't it amazing how products work on different heads???

Y'all are KILLLLLING ME!!!!!!! with this product and all the fantastic reviews. Do you know how many times I have walked into Walgreens, picked that mug up, then put it right back down? Well, do you?!

*sigh*
*goes to print out that Walgreens coupon*
Girl, I'm just sayin...:grin:

Nice & Wavy - your review alone has me ready to get out of bed - go to the store and pick this up - NOW:grin::grin: I love your indepth review and will get this tomorrow.
Thanks, SD. It's been over 2 hours now and my hair is the same...and almost dry! I cant' even believe it.

It's a beautiful thing....:grin:

I might have to try this:yep:. I knew I should have stayed in Off-topics anywhere but the hair forum.:perplexed

Yep I received an email tonight saying it's good online or at the store. Opps I just read it must be a $25 or more purchase:nono:. It's good for Wednesday and Thursday. I will be trying this like tomorrow.
Well, after I spend the money I'm going to spend on purchasing it...they would need to give me $10 off:lachen:

Thanks, sis.

I might have to try this:yep:. I knew I should have stayed in Off-topics anywhere but the hair forum.:perplexed
D, D, D....this stuff is so good. My denman brush looked at me like :blush::lachen:

My hair is sooooo smooth. I read on tkj's thread that he used the conditioner as a leave in...hmmmm, I'm going to try it tommorrow and see how I like it:yep:

Say Wha????? You like it 2nd???? If for YOU, it Ranks right up there with Sitrinillah --- It must REALLY BE GOOD !:giggle:

I've been eye balling that stuff for a while. I may have to break down and try it for DCing. I love the Yes to Cucumbers leave in.

This really must be some good stuff. Walgreens always has it on sale but they never have any on the shelf.:ohwell: Maybe that's a good thing for me. I know i need nothing else.

I've been eye balling that stuff for a while. I may have to break down and try it for DCing. I love the Yes to Cucumbers leave in.
I haven't seen the Yes to Cucumbers yet...it must be some really good stuff:yep:

Girl Go 'Wan Get It-:poke:Get It

Like when You Had me Sneaking Off Da' Job to Buy that Protein Fill=A:rolleyes:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

This really must be some good stuff. Walgreens always has it on sale but they never have any on the shelf.:ohwell: Maybe that's a good thing for me. I know i need nothing else.
It's really not going to be on the shelves now:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back