Product Review: Yeah, I'm Totally Sold!

Please stop talking bout this, at least for tonight!! It's only 7:15 here and I'm tempted to drive to Walgreens and pick this up!!

Please stop talking bout this, at least for tonight!! It's only 7:15 here and I'm tempted to drive to Walgreens and pick this up!!
pick it up, pick it up...ok, I'm ok:lachen:

Ok...I'm gonna stop for now...I've got to get to bed anyways cause I'm going back to work tomorrow after being on vacation since the 1st of May:grin:

Ok...I'm gonna stop for now...I've got to get to bed anyways cause I'm going back to work tomorrow after being on vacation since the 1st of May:grin:

Thanks Nice & Wavy ! You got us All Pumped Up tonight !:grin: Glad you're going back to work B4 you Discover something else.:lachen:

Thanks Nice & Wavy ! You got us All Pumped Up tonight !:grin: Glad you're going back to work B4 you Discover something else.:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:...I blame tkj for all this...he started it:lachen:

:rolleyes:Yeah, she got us all riled up relapsing and mess and then says "Oh, my I am sooooooo tired. Let me go. See you tomorrow JUNKHEADS!"

You are starting trouble, tkj! Whatchu talkin bout this aussie moist???

Is it good?:look::lachen:

un unh ... lol, you know it is.:grin: aussie & trader joe's nourish spa are my staple cheapie conditioners. now the ingredients aren't as heavenly, luxurious & all-natural like aubrey's rosa mosqueta or mostly-natural like yes-to-carrots, but for $3-5 a pop, they do the trick everytime.

Last edited:
I've been eye balling that stuff for a while. I may have to break down and try it for DCing. I love the Yes to Cucumbers leave in.

I need to go and get the leave in. I think my baggy will love me for it.:yep:

Yes to Cucumbers?:look:

This is getting out of hand. I can see us...

"I have the Yes to Carrots Mask, the Yes to Cucumber poo, the Yes to Broccoli strengthener, the Yes to Radishes serum, the Yes to Green Beans leave in, but I still need to try the Yes to Corn volumizer."

"I have the Yes to Carrots Mask, the Yes to Cucumber poo, the Yes to Broccoli strengthener, the Yes to Radishes serum, the Yes to Green Beans leave in, but I still need to try the Yes to Corn volumizer."

Girl!! Stop playin..The Yes to Green Beans Leave In sounds good for my baggy mix also...:look::lachen:

:lachen:you so silly! :lachen:

Ihave the YTC mask.. and yep it is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE in a jar!!!:lick: nomnomnomnom

The mud mask comes in 2nd after my Sitrinillah but I LOVE this stuff. I've finally gotten my moisturizing dc's down to three so this will be in rotation.

Me and you are >>>here<<< cuz...

I feel the same way.

I keep two masks in inventory.

Why am I sitting here in my towel, with soaking wet hair, searching for the nearest 24 hr Walgreens at 10pm?:blush::lachen:

I am going to fight the forces that be and wait until tomorrow..........................don't hold me to it though.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Yay:reddancer::reddancer::reddancer: Im so glad I ordered this online the other day and I got free shipping!!!!.....Thank you Nice & Wavy for the review and Thank you tjk25 for all of your wonderful product recommendations.:yep:

Ok being that I don't trust yawl, I just ordered YTC products from Walgreens.com. I still may try and find some tomorrow, but if I don't, I know I'll have some soon:lachen:.

I love the Mud Mask and I agree that it is excellent. I used it when I had a protein overload and it broke.

un unh ... lol, you know it is.:grin: aussie & trader joe's nourish spa are my staple cheapie conditioners. now the ingredients aren't as heavenly, luxurious & all-natural like aubrey's rosa mosqueta or yes-to-carrots, but for $3-5 a pop, they do the trick everytime.
:lachen:...I've never tried Aussie, but Trader Joes NS is the business:grin: and does work very,very well...a staple!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl!! Stop playin..The Yes to Green Beans Leave In sounds good for my baggy mix also...:look::lachen:
:lachen:

Why am I sitting here in my towel, with soaking wet hair, searching for the nearest 24 hr Walgreens at 10pm?:blush::lachen:

I am going to fight the forces that be and wait until tomorrow..........................don't hold me to it though.:lachen::lachen::lachen:
:lachen::lachen:

Yay:reddancer::reddancer::reddancer: Im so glad I ordered this online the other day and I got free shipping!!!!.....Thank you Nice & Wavy for the review and Thank you tjk25 for all of your wonderful product recommendations.:yep:
You are welcome girl!

Ok being that I don't trust yawl, I just ordered YTC products from Walgreens.com. I still may try and find some tomorrow, but if I don't, I know I'll have some soon:lachen:.
:lachen::lachen:

I love the Mud Mask and I agree that it is excellent. I used it when I had a protein overload and it broke.
It is excellent, indeed!

Thanks to all the YTC hype I went to Walgreens this afternoon and picked up the following items:

YTC Hair & Scalp Mud Mask
YTC Shampoo
YTC Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner
YTCucumbers Leave in conditioner
Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize poo
Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize condish
Aveeno Nourish & condition leave in treament
oh and 2 Hershey's milk chocolate bars

If this YTC stuff doesn't ring my bell, look for it on the exchange forum.

Last edited:
Why the heck did I come in here? I KNOW I don't need any more conditioners:ohwell:

Just ordered 2 from Amazon:rolleyes:

Back