Priteva 2014 Challenge Thread

FlyyBohemian

Hey Let's get started in 2014. My hair has grown a lot this year! My skin is beautiful and nails are a lot stronger. My goal is shoulder length this year! Who's with me!

Last edited:
I'm in but only at 3 months intervals. Dec-Feb , Jun-Aug , Dec-Feb. The other three months out of the year I'll be on Hairfinity to see which I prefer at the end of the year.

I took my pills for today.
I am going to start taking them at night for better absorption. I normally take them in the morning along with fish oil, Glucosamine Chondrotin ( knees) and orange juice.

Last edited:
I'm in, got a serious bout of flu and as I'm not holding much down at the mo so I don't want to waste my stash, as soon as I recover I'll be back on them.

I already have a one year supply but I've been taking two at a time nightly. Happy growing ladies!!!

I took Priteva earlier in 2013 to grow my nails out and it worked really well. Once they got to the length I liked , I started going to the salon and getting the gel put on top of them. After a couple of months my nails started to get really thin and damaged.

So I started Priteva again 12/01/2013. I missed one day so instead of my 30 days ending yesterday, it ended today. I'll be starting the new pills tomorrow.

My biggest problem with my nails is my two index fingernails. I seem to always hit them and they are the first to break. I've noticed with taking Priteva usually they grow back to the starting point of when they broke within 3-5 days.

I didn't monitor my hair growth earlier in 2013 because I wasn't looking to use them for that. I will however this year.

First picture is 12/01 , second is 01/02

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 105
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I took Priteva earlier in the year to grow my nails out and it worked really well. Once they got to the length I liked , I started going to the salon and getting the gel put on top of them. After a couple of months my nails started to get really thin and damaged.

So I started Priteva again 12/01/2013. I missed one day so instead of my 30 days ending yesterday, it ended today. I'll be started the new pills tomorrow.

My biggest problem with my nails is my two index fingernails. I seem to always hit them and they are the first to break. I've noticed with taking Priteva usually they grow back to the starting point of when they broke within 3-5 days.

I didn't monitor my hair growth earlier in the year because I wasn't looking to use them for that. I will however this year.

First picture is 12/01 , second is 01/02

Wow. Your nails look really great! I am impressed. I love how white your natural tips are.

Lately I've been hearing more and more people say taking vitamins at night is better. I hope that's true as I've been doing that most of my life.

Side bar: has anyone else noticed they changed the profile pic to a black woman? It tickles me so...

I just took my weave out for wash day.
Here is my current length.

Photo+on+1-4-14+at+2.01+PM.jpg
Photo+on+1-4-14+at+1.41+PM.jpg

Last edited:
Checking in for last night. I took my 2 capsules.

ETA:
After doing my hair this week-end, I was thinking about my hair journey.This will be my fourth time growing out my hair in the last 10 years :lol:, but this time around, I have a different game plan.
Because of my hair texture and the amount of hair that I have, I only want to grow my hair to BSL or a little bit below.I should hopefully be there July/August. I dont want any more hair after that :lol: Washing, blow drying and twisting are just waay too much work. My hands were sore on Saturday.
Priteva has been working well for me, so I will stick with it,but I think I am done with this hair growing out thing after this year.

Last edited:
I started taking my priteva yesterday, I'm taking 2 per day for now and I'm taking them at night too like some of you ladies. Just had tonight's capsules.

Back