prettyblac finally posts a pic

prettyblac

Hey! Ladies I finally got a pic to post it's in my signature it only took me 3 hours to get it posted but hey it's here. It's a jacked pic because my hair is damp and it curled on the ends but you get the idea. Thanks! for all the inspiration and help you lovely ladies have given me and continue to give me I hope we can all reach our goals together and by the way I'm 4b
rosebud.gif

YAY u finally got it!
clap.gif
your hair looks great... now i feel pressured to post a pic of my hair on the net.

Thanks! ladies for all your support and encouragement next pic will be FEB 17 this time it will be a good pic and not a rush job and every 12 weeks after that until Dec 17. Waist length is my goal I want to be like Adrienne when I grow up! or shall I say down!
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

anky this is OT but i really like the pic of billie holiday in your avatar. I have her cd in my collection. prettyblac your hair looks nice
smile.gif

I so love the thumbs up and down on your site. That's creative and helpful.

same here- it says the account has been archived and I can update it with a credit card!!! That's crazy, cause it shows that the account is brand new!!

Back