Prayers

@HairPleezeGrow

You have been through so much in just one year and I wonder how you've been doing it. Obviously I know now that you believe in the power of prayer to keep and sustain you as you go through these tough and trying times and that alone is going to keep you strong. I pray that as you grieve, remember God is very kind and knows how you feel and will keep you strong as you mourn your dearly beloved grandmother.

I pray for His peace that passes all understanding to wash through and guard your heart and mind and that the Lord Jesus would keep you in perfect peace as your mind stays on Him. Mourn your granny, then live like you never lived before. It is the natural order of things so I pray that you and your family recover quickly and continue to cherish the wonderful memories of your dear grandmother.

Be comforted in His love for you always and may He give you His sweet sleep tonight and every night moving forward.

Thank you ladies so much! I truly appreciate y'all. We were at the funeral home ALL day yesterday and I haven't slept well in a few nights. Even the night before she passed I couldn't sleep and was uneasy. I'm staying prayed up and I know God will get me and my family through this. Thank you all again.

I am so sorry for your loss! I pray you are finding comfort in the abundance of happy memories you have with her.

gain-an-angel.jpg

Back