Post pics of your straight hair!!!!!!

First straightening job with a little help from the SO lol we didn't do badly :lol:

Attachments

• facebook_677458965.jpg
    facebook_677458965.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 494
  • facebook_333920430-2.jpg
    facebook_333920430-2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 436
First straightening job with a little help from the SO lol we didn't do badly :lol:

Wow..you guys did great! I wish my SO would (or could), help me do my hair :sad:.

Mine just sits and watches...and chats my ear off. Then eventually falls asleep cuz I take so long :lol:.

Incognitus thank you thank you thank you

My regimen depends on how I am going to wear my hair. I wore buns for the majority of 2012.

I would shampoo my hair and deep condition every week under the steamer for 20 mins or without steam for no less than an hour. I would spray my hair with S Curl and gel it up into a bun. At night I would just gel the edges if needed and M&S my ends about 4 nights a week.

When I wear my hair straight I shampoo and DC the same but I pre poo with EVCO and EVOO for at least 30 mins. After my final rinse I use Fermodyl 619 (most of the time) and Chi Silk infusion, blow dry and flat iron then I add a little oil to the ends. I M&S about 4 nights a week or as needed.

I clarify and chelate about every 6 weeks. I usually use a moisturizing conditioner unless I feel I need protein and I use reconstructor with egg whenever I clarify.

I use
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Aussie Moist 3 Min Miracle Deep Conditioner
Silicon Mix Pearl Protein
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion (for straight styles)

@cheerrette Thank you! Just a few questions:
What is M&S :sekret:
Are you relaxed or natural (I assumed natural)?
What do you use to clarify/chelate?

No Problem. I am transitioning (oh wait it was 2 years yesterday since my last relaxer)

m&s is moisturize and seal

I use some clear Pantene Pro V shampoo to clarify I think its called flat to volume. I just grabbed the first clear one I saw and I knew I liked Pantene.

I use ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo to chelate. So I use the pantene for the first lather and the ORS for the second. Then I use my Keracare to shampoo the egg out.

Wow..you guys did great! I wish my SO would (or could), help me do my hair :sad:.

Mine just sits and watches...and chats my ear off. Then eventually falls asleep cuz I take so long :lol:.

yeah i think that was his last time he didn't bother to volunteer to flat iron it lol

He looks so masculine doing that too! Super cute pic!

thanks!!

Aww pretty hair. He did great:grin:

thanks!!!

CurlyCoilycourt Aww that is just too cute...your Beautiful & he is handsome with his chocolate self lol...your hair is Beautiful.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

lol thanks love

OMG and he's hot too?!!! Marry that man! :lachen:
Your hair came out beautiful

haha let me make sure he sees these comments :grin:

Im still new to the hair straightening stuff and I finally decided to flat iron for my sisters wedding. Im still working on my methods lol but this forum has brought me a very long way :yep:

Excues the section im still working on :blush:

Wow all of that hair :lick:

This is my latest pic taken last Friday! I'm amazed with the results!!!

Attachments

• image-3747461202.jpg
    image-3747461202.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 294
CurlyCoilycourt said:

Lmao I love this!! Girl send this pic to Essence or Black Hair magazine and make some money off of it!!

Haven't taken pictures of my hair lately so I'll post these ones taken last year

Taken October 2011

Over a year ago - Jan 2011

I can't wait till my hair is this long!!!

You guys are a pretty bunch of friendly looking women. :). Every time I see another face I wanna be friends!!

My last flat iron in January.

Attachments

• 12.2012-1.2013a 017a.jpg
    12.2012-1.2013a 017a.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 12.2012-1.2013a 018a.jpg
    12.2012-1.2013a 018a.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 274
I just flat ironed yesterday!!! First time for 2013

Attachments

• image-979635466.jpg
    image-979635466.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3269616696.jpg
    image-3269616696.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 103
I think I am on track for waist length by the end of the year. Here is my flat iron length check from Saturday:yep:

Attachments

• Power of a Bomb FlatiroN.jpg
    Power of a Bomb FlatiroN.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 301
  • straight.jpg
    straight.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 266
Back