Post pics of your straight hair!!!!!!

i just washed my straighted hair too :( some gorgeous hair here ladies :drool:

i'll look for some pics but apperently i don't take pics often enough :(

here is from back in 09 (5 months into my transition)
marchskimming.jpg

i have to find some other pics

Last edited:
:shocked: :yay: vestaluv1 where's the update thread? You are the reason I joined the forum! I would love to know what you've been up to lately, your hair looks AMAZING!!!!

@ Manter26...
What a compliment to know you joined the board due to my HHJ and thank you for the comment.
Yes, been a while since I did an update thread so I will make sure I get one done ASAP! HHG!!!

i just washed my straighted hair too :( some gorgeous hair here ladies :drool:

i'll look for some pics but apperently i don't take pics often enough :(

here is from back in 09 (5 months into my transition)
marchskimming.jpg

i have to find some other pics

DAMN I didnt know they made hair like this in VA LMAO

(I am from VA)

Your hair is the bees knees

Hopefully this works...sending from my phone. I took this picture of my progress after I flat ironed and self trimmed my hair in september.

Sent from my LG-P999 using LG-P999

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320460229500.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320460229500.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 324
This is the most recent pic even if it is from the summer I have not straightened my hair since then.

Attachments

• 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 388
Here's my contribution, not much to write home about but it's straight!

Attachments

• 1320466555-picsay.jpg
    1320466555-picsay.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 1320466389-picsay.jpg
    1320466389-picsay.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 239
I am currently 11 months post. Transitioning with out the BC... The picture where I am in the dark blue shirt.

The second picture stripped blue shirt was from a year ago Dec.2011 my last relaxer..

Last edited:
I relaxed my hair this weekend and I'm excited about the results!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Eta: Oops..i posted in the wrong thread...sorry ladies

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320629950291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320629950291.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 231
  • uploadfromtaptalk1320629972364.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320629972364.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 236
NaturalBeauty<3 What's your straightening regimen? Do you blow dry? The thickness is to die for! :lovedrool:

-PYT Yes ma'am I do blow dry. In reality my hair is reaaally fine... no weight whatsoever. I just happen to have high density... lots of little strands, LOL. I try not to use a lot of heat straightening because then my hair LOOKS fine, and I hate that. It's just tricks with the flat iron, love. Thank you sooo much!

Here's my contribution :grin:

ETA: I'm natural. My last relaxer was in May 2007. This pic was taken about two weeks ago.

Attachments

• Hair Update Oct. 2011.jpg
    Hair Update Oct. 2011.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
@-PYT Yes ma'am I do blow dry. In reality my hair is reaaally fine... no weight whatsoever. I just happen to have high density... lots of little strands, LOL. I try not to use a lot of heat straightening because then my hair LOOKS fine, and I hate that. It's just tricks with the flat iron, love. Thank you sooo much!

What type of flatiron do you use at what temp?Also what heat protect..(sorry so many ?'s but ur hair is the bizness!:drunk::drunk: i had my hair "professionally" flat ironed last wknd and it looks limp as hell. Your right too much heat leads to limp , fine , stringy hair

What type of flatiron do you use at what temp?Also what heat protect..(sorry so many ?'s but ur hair is the bizness!:drunk::drunk: i had my hair "professionally" flat ironed last wknd and it looks limp as hell. Your right too much heat leads to limp , fine , stringy hair

Thanks love! I have a few flatirons... my maxiglide broke *moment of silence* so I bought a cheap ceramic for about 20 bucks from walmart jus to hold me over til I can get another one. I also just switched heat protectants, used motions heat seeker, now its tresseme, jus for something new. They both work fine :) Heat settings, I freestyle. If its looking too limp, i'll turn it down. On maxiglide, anywhere from 5-7. On other flatirons... Maybe a 15 on one that goes to 25/30. And I don't mind the questions love! Ask me anything anytime! Also, I blowdry on medium-low :)

Last edited:
Here's my hair when I first showed up on the scene last year.

fablayer.jpg

HMH this year so, nothing new to show...for now. :grin:

I cant inspire anyone at my current length but Want some old hair pics for inspiration?

back when I was waistlength:

P9250053.JPG

P9250056.JPG

almost hip length:

P3190058.JPG

Whimpsy you are such a tease and show off. Girl i don't know what happened to that thick long luscious mane of your......all i'm saying is GET IT BACK!!!!

Back