Post A Picture of how you eventually want your hair to look.

tumblr_na5r3pKSEM1rab8pro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nasbqydHsT1shn1xvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4l8qer3iV1sgwy87o1_500.png

tumblr_n9yp363QF81qmzwpdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9y5sfx67E1r6zddmo1_250.jpg

Texlaxed-Transition-After-Cut-Front.jpg

I've been seriously considering texlaxing my hair at some point and she makes me want to do it quickly. I want the versatility of natural hair without the tangles, ssks, and hassle. I'm just focusing on getting my natural hair to a 10, then I'll decide. I just want to loosen the kinks slightly like her.

Texlaxed-Transition-After-Cut-Front.jpg

I've been seriously considering texlaxing my hair at some point and she makes me want to do it quickly. I want the versatility of natural hair without the tangles, ssks, and hassle. I'm just focusing on getting my natural hair to a 10, then I'll decide. I just want to loosen the kinks slightly like her.

This is exactly what my dry/unstyled texlaxed hair looked like.

May I ask how does your natural hair compare to being texlaxed?

My texlaxed hair was easier to maintain. Wash days were a breeze. No tangles, ssks, etc.

My natural hair is easier to style and more versatile. I felt like the only thing that looked good with texlaxed hair were straight styles or ponytails and buns. I tried to do wash-n-gos, twist outs, etc. but they just looked too sad and limp for my taste. I don't like always having to have my hair "done" to look good.

Wow these pics are so inspiring! I see textures that are comparable to mine and it gives me a glimpse of what my hair future could be like.

Last edited:
Back