Porosity Control BOGO @ Sally's

znapps

First post, so first off thank you ladies for all of your advice, tips and hints and tricks. I have been lurking for about a year and have been a member for many months. Just didn't have anything to add before now, plus I just finished my first year of law school friday and I am now in recovery:).

Anyway, I went to Sally's today after going to JCPenney for the 2/$20 sale (thanks cluelessaka!) and there was a coupon next to the Porosity Control for a free bottle of PC shampoo (retail $4.69 /15.2 oz) with the purchase of the PC Corrector & Conditioner for $6.99. Just wanted to share. Happy shopping!

Darn, i JUST bought a bottle yesterday. I didn't see this coupon :-( I wonder if it's in all sally's... thanks though, I think I'll go back out and see.

I am so mad there's no Sally's near me. I just paid $19 bucks for the shampoo and conditioner at the Asian hair store.

:eek:

I went in there and I did not see that!! I LOVE the shampoo but not the conditioner, but still I am always on the lookout for PC deals.

Congratulations on finishing law school!!!

And thanks for the info. I have 1-2 lathers left in my shampoo bottle and I can always use another Corrector since I use it all the time. Off to Sally's...

Brownie518 said:
Congratulations on finishing law school!!!

And thanks for the info. I have 1-2 lathers left in my shampoo bottle and I can always use another Corrector since I use it all the time. Off to Sally's...

I just finished the first year, 2 more to go, but THANKS!! I am so happy to have a third of it down.

Used the PC Shampoo & Conditioner this morning, loved it! If you don't see the coupon be sure to ask at the check-out. I think the girl had just put it out when I got there yesterday.

Back