POOHBEAR's Been Natural for 4 Years!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I haven't been on LHCF that much and forgot to post about my 4 year natural hair anniversary. May 1st, 2005 was the date that I did my 1st big chop to go completely natural after transitioning for almost 8 months. My natural hair journey has been something else. I've done a variety of styles and have had fun with the versatility of my natural hair. I'm pretty content with my hair. I just recently trimmed my hair because my hair was suffering from breakage which I think was from frequent heat styling over the past few months, but no big deal. I'm laying off the heat right now. It seems like my hair has been staying armpit length for awhile now. This may be my terminal length but I'm still hoping I can maybe reach brastrap length by the end of this year or sometime next year.

Shrunken - December 2008
dsc06904.jpg

Straightened - Feb 2009
meatl09.jpg

Well, I also just updated my fotki album with pictures yesterday. You can check them out here at http://public.fotki.com/poohbear0215
password: Christ

Happy Hair Growing everyone!!! :weird:

Last edited:
Congrats lady it is thriving. I celebrated my offical 4th year in December. Looking forward to year 5 and beyond! :)

Your hair is the TRUTH and I checked out your fotki and you are working those dresses girl and the fro.

Poobear!!! Your hair looks great!!! Happy nappiversary. I can't decide whether I like your sleek look or your coilyq look best...

Back