PONANNIE!!!

rak1209

Why is it that a man would tell you, that you have the Best ***** he every had but still finds the time to cheat on you. Please help me to understand. comments are really needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the thrill of it all? New nana is exciting??? Or maybe he's saying that shyt during and maybe even after he's had some bomb ass sex? I don't know.

Why is it that a man would tell you, that you have the Best ***** he every had but still finds the time to cheat on you. Please help me to understand. comments are really needed.

Because he is lying through his teeth and telling you what he knows you want to hear to throw off suspicion. While you're thinking you're the best, he's barking up another tree telling her the same thing. He hasn't proved or said a thing about the "quality of you or your loving" until he has committed to with a ring, before his family and his God.

Because he is lying through his teeth and telling you what he knows you want to hear to throw off suspicion. While you're thinking you're the best, he's barking up another tree telling her the same thing. He hasn't proved or said a thing about the "quality of you or your loving" until he has committed to with a ring, before his family and his God.

AMEN sista!

Because that's only number one or two on a LOOOOOONG list of things he wants in a woman. In other words, good sex doesn't keep a man.

I totally agree with Sista on this one. Sounds like a case of "tell em what they wanna hear." OP, you alright though? Just had to check in.

All of it is good to men if they can get it. He is playing games. I agree, no amount of a$$ is going to keep a man. Lose this loser.

A man will tell every woman that, and the sad thing is most woman will believe that there stuff is soooooooooo good that man wont leave them. Like someone else said p*$$y don't keep no man.

I hope you are OK.

Maybe he was not lying...it was the best he had up to that point and now he is searching to see if there is some betta than that. My male cousin once told me with his dog self that "the best nana is new nana" :rolleyes:

Some men are just pitiful...... you can make 'em scream like a **** in bed and they will still be lookin at the next chick. They are the kind you just let them run...you don't need 'em.

Cuz good stuff is just good stuff - nothing more. It doesn't equate to monogamy sweetie. It seems you are going through something and you may very well be the best he's ever had in his life but what else do you have? Are you guys exclusive or just "dating'?

My ex once told me, "All p..... is good p...., as long as it ain't burnin'."

I thanked him for his honesty and we soon parted!:lachen:

dk

I think everybody here has pretty much summed it up so all I have to say is don't keep him around while you try to figure his doggish ways out. Good luck and please know that you don't deserve this!!!

Last edited:
Also, men themselves will tell you that sex will NEVER keep them with a woman, no matter how good it is. This is how I know that they do think with their brains, and not always their “other head”:lol:

I'm feeling what all the other ladies are saying. i had a guy friend tell me once if given the choice he'd take bad sex w/ a stunner over good sex w/ a not so stunner, in otherwords sex won't keep a man. :nono:

I feel that anytime a man tells you that, the only thing he has on his mind is punnany and nothing more. You don't need a loser like him. Cut his *** to the curb and keep moving. He's going to bring you even more drama.

He is saying that to make you give up the ponannie again :perplexed
and again, and again...

Yep and some men are always looking to get something better.

But many women do it all the time.... That's what faking the big O is all about, stroking his ego to keep him around.

Well, thank you guys for being REAL, before I make a decision to stay are go. It's been a long rocky road these last few months I'm in a place in my life where I don't need drama. we're both very independent Moma always said don't get nothing you can't afford so I would be able to keep what we both accomplish without losing anything, So hands up to my girls.

Sorry but I had to chime in on this one.

Maybe your stuff is the bomb to him!!! I agree it won't keep him monogamous but it may keep him around longer or you may have to be the one to eventually cut it off.

And all goodies ain't good goodies. I have heard plenty of men talk about how dry, wet, tight, hot, stinky, loose, perfect fit etc... a woman was.

Maybe in the ponannie dept. you were worthy of his praise. If your stuff is good, it's good so don't let no-one take that away from you. We all know a woman with a snapper, so there is some truth to it somewhere. Some of us have even had a man that had the bomb stuff too and ya still thinking about it.

However, I wouldn't equate that with your relationship compatibility.

Sorry but I had to chime in on this one.

Maybe your stuff is the bomb to him!!! I agree it won't keep him monogamous but it may keep him around longer or you may have to be the one to eventually cut it off.

And all goodies ain't good goodies. I have heard plenty of men talk about how dry, wet, tight, hot, stinky, loose, perfect fit etc... a woman was.

Maybe in the ponannie dept. you were worthy of his praise. If your stuff is good, it's good so don't let no-one take that away from you. We all know a woman with a snapper, so there is some truth to it somewhere. Some of us have even had a man that had the bomb stuff too and ya still thinking about it.

However, I wouldn't equate that with your relationship compatibility.

If it were that bomb, he would be faithful. I agree about not equating that w relationship compability. Umm I look at it as: he is saying what he needs to say to keep you around.

Well, thank you guys for being REAL, before I make a decision to stay are go. It's been a long rocky road these last few months I'm in a place in my life where I don't need drama. we're both very independent Moma always said don't get nothing you can't afford so I would be able to keep what we both accomplish without losing anything, So hands up to my girls.[/QUOTE
Sweetie, Like one of the other posters said I do believe when he told you that you had the bomb then you probably do.Don't let anyone take that from you but it maybe a case in which the two of you are compatible sexually but incompatible in other areas of your relationship.I would first evaluate all the areas of the relationship and perhaps consider asking him what he is dissatisfied with.I don't know the circumstances of your relationship but I do know men cheat for reasons other than sex and like I said before I personally know more women who have cheated on their SO's and husbands than vice versa.Good Luck!

thank you all for your support, but we been through alot of good times in are life. But some how I feel that I need to move on I had a talk with him the other night and just point told him that I was not happy with the relationship, so I don't know where, we're going from here but I really am at peace with myself.

If it were that bomb, he would be faithful. I agree about not equating that w relationship compability. Umm I look at it as: he is saying what he needs to say to keep you around.

i strongly disagree!!!!

quantity is better than quality to some men...

some r greedy

just because the sex is good, it wont keep a man!!!

Back