Plenty Of Fish (pof) Possibly Serial Rapist And Murderer

Is this the same guy who killed that nurse or a different one?
I googled this and found another story of another POF killer.

https://patch.com/michigan/flint/parolee-met-woman-plenty-fish-hes-accused-killing-her

FLINT, MI — A Flint man has been charged with murder after a woman he lived with — and had met on the internet dating site "Plenty of Fish" — suffocated to death. Ranee Marie Mckelvey, 53, was found dead on Sunday. She was lying face down on her bed in her South Hampton Avenue home in Grand Blanc Township, Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said in a Facebook post.

Natural gas behind her stove had been turned on and her home filled with gas. Authorities found lit candles that they believe were intended to burn down the home.

Results of her autopsy are pending.

David Reid, 47, who is on parole stemming from for assault with intent to commit great bodily harm, was charged on Valentine's Day with open murder and attempted arson in Mckelvey's death. He was arrested in Detroit.

Mlive.com reported, citing state prison records, that Reed was paroled on Aug. 1. He previously served prison time for aggravated stalking and a second count of assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

Photo credit: Patch's Renee Schiavone

Which is crazy because even looking at his mugshot, knowing what he did, my spidey senses aren't tingling at all.

I know, it's annoying how the human brain works. Youth and/or attractiveness = innocence. But when I looked at the video again, I noticed his eyes slightly cross and have a blank (flat) effect :look: :lol: I feel like everyone has gone to school with at least one dude like that, whose elevator didn't quite go all the way up.

So scary. A guy I used to date when I was younger ended up being a rapist and murderer. The scary part is, he was still contacting me while all of this was going on and there were no signs of anything going on. Then I see him on the news about him raping women. Shortly after, he was showcased on Primetime TV for murder. Smh. I didn’t meet him online though — that was before the Internet was popping. Lol.

I seriously would have never thought he would do any harm to anyone. I feel so sad for his daughter. Plus he stabbed two prison guards a few years ago so he definitely won’t ever get out now. Smh.

Whether you meet someone in the grocery store or online, there is always a risk of them snapping. It is really scary. Sometimes being alone and single isn’t so bad when you put things in perspective.

Back