PlEASE READ

quitestorm22

Is it okay to use shampoo every time you "wash" your hair. I'm asking because I do a pre-shampoo treatment every time I wash, which is every 3-4 days. I know that shampoo can be very drying to the hair (I always deep condition), but was wondering if the pre-treatment would sort of cancel out the dryness of the shampoo. Or should I just alternate, day 1 pre-treat then shampoo, day 2 pre-treat then cw, day 3 etc. I've just got my hair cut and want to prevent split ends and breakage as much as possible ANY advice would be appreciated. TIA

I think a preshampoo treatment would help. Also, finding a shampoo that is moisturizing and doesn't have harsh chemicals. What I do is shampoo once a week and con. wash in between.

I shampoo every time I wash my hair. I use a mild natural shampoo and wash my hair whenever I feel like it. Usually every three days but I've been known to wash my hair every morning too, especially if I massaged oils into my scalp the night before. I just like having a squeaky clean scalp.

Back