Please Post Your SURGE Results

RabiaElaine

Hi Everyone. Please post your results from Surging. I've been doing it for a week now, and wanted to know what results you ladies have been getting and how long it actually takes to see them.

Thanks

1/2 in. additional per mo. I didn't use it twice a day for very long, so it probably averaged out to once a day for the month.

I have been using it for the past 3 weeks (once a day), and my hair has been growing at a noticeable faster rate (sorry, don't know the exact # of inches). It has also made my hair a lot THICKER (that may be an attribute that some may not like). Plus, my hair is so much stronger.

Overall, I think it is a good product. I also get no irritation like some others have stated.

Sengschick,

Wow an additional half an inch per month, that's great!! How long have you been Surging??? Are you spraying the scalp or the roots?? Is your hair relaxed?

These results are really encouraging, especially since the stuff is so cheap. Please keep the results coming Surgers!!

I've been using Surge Plus 14 since May 1st. I used it twice a day for the first 14 days, then I kinda slacked on it. But Surge has made my hair softer,thicker, and it's a good detangler.

I've seen a lotta growth, but I'm not sure if it's because of just normal growth, vitamins, or Surge. Here's my hair growth pattern from when I started measuring my hair growth:
Mar. 20 - Apr. 20: 1/4 inch
Apr. 20 - May 20: 3/4 inch

My normal growth rate before using Surge was 1/4 inch. I'm pretty sure my hair has grown more each month before I started measuring my hair growth. But for that second period of growth, there's an extra 1/2 inch. It could be the Surge or something else.

I just bought my first bottle of Surge and I sprayed it last night. I am only going to spray once a day, because I am somewhat concerned about the irritation I have read about. Congratulations on the growth!!!!! I am hoping for the same!

So there are 2 ladies thus far that have seen an additional 1/2 inch since starting to use Surge. And one lady who has seen one WHOLE INCH in a month.

Very good results thus far. Keep posting we may see a pattern.

If I can achieve an additional 1/2 inch per month, that would put my growth rate at approximately 3/4 inch at least per month. Which means I could grow an additonal nine inches this year!!!!!!!!

Please let me know what styles you guys are wearing your hair in too. My hair is currently weaved so it is easy to spray the tracks. I'm concerned about keeping up my wrap once I take the weave out, since my roots will be wet 2x per day.

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
Sengschick,

Wow an additional half an inch per month, that's great!! How long have you been Surging??? Are you spraying the scalp or the roots?? Is your hair relaxed?

These results are really encouraging, especially since the stuff is so cheap. Please keep the results coming Surgers!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I Surged for a month regularly, then I cut to only on wash days. Now I just do it here and there to finish out the bottle. I try to get the scalp only, but can't avoid getting the roots of the hair. My hair is lightly texturized. I tired of having wet roots all the time, esp as I grow out
ohwell.gif
. I decided to use other less time intensive methods to get an inch per month.

Okay, this isn't so much about my progress but what my husband has just experienced with using Surge 14. First, he has always worn a mustach that went down each side of his lips and joined into his beard, along with a "t" under his bottom lip. Well, about a year ago he gave up on wearing a beard because he felt it had too many little gaps in it, so he simply wore a mustach. Well, about 2 1/2 weeks ago he was on break at his university and mentioned he wish he could grow his beard in right, I love him with his little neat beard. Well, I suggested that he use Surge and see if it would help. We both noticed how quickly my grew when I was faithful with surging twice a day. Well, he decided to do it. I wish so badly I had taken "before" and "after" pics so you can see the difference. He is loving his beard!!! I even caught him in the mirror the other day examining it closely and I heard him say, "I can't believe it, that stuff really worked!" So, he went from no beard to about a little over an inch beard in just 2 1/2 weeks. He doesn't want it long or anything, just thicker and neat...and that's what he's sporting too....with a bit more gray in it too...but don't tell him I told you that
laugh.gif

I have been wearing these hairstyles:
rollersets
blowdried straight
airdry in a ponytail

Next month Im going to put two kanekalon cornrows in my hair so I won't have to fool with my hair during June. After taking them out, I hope I see even more results from continued use of Surge and other things.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
What are your other methods, please share
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I increased my protein intake and continue w/a supplement. It was a personal decision to be less focused on attaining length and more concerned w/maintaing health. The impatient side of me surfaces from time to time
look.gif
and is thinking of ordering Viviscal, which gives me an addition INCH per month. It only requires 2 pills once a day.

I started using Surge on May 2nd. I used it every day for 14 days and by the end I had an inch of new growth. I only use it every now and then now, but i'm at 1 1/4" right now
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
Have you noticed any side effects w/ Visical, ie. facial hair??

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think if you are the hairy type.... you may see an increase in growth rate in body hair as well (me). Some people don't notice a difference, my best friend didn't at all. I have to shave every day when I take it. On my current supplement I have to shave every other day. W/o either I only have to shave every 3 days or so. I can't say that my "side burns" were any heavier, maybe longer, but not thicker.

An inch in 2 weeks!!! That's 2 inches per month!!! I hope that a combination of this plus my vitamins and my water drinking get me to that rate.

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
I started using Surge on May 2nd. I used it every day for 14 days and by the end I had an inch of new growth. I only use it every now and then now, but i'm at 1 1/4" right now
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do u use all the Surge products or just the Surge Plus 14??? That's amazing growth!!!
shocked.gif

I copied and pasted this from their website.

Key Ingredients of Plus 14:

Mucopolysaccharide
It is also known as Glycosaminoglycan. It is a sort of conglomerate enzyme and can be found human’s or animal’s living cell, especially on skin tissue. Also it can be extracted from natural sugar. Mucopolysaccharide is a large class of ingredients that includes hyaluronic acid which is found universally in skin tissue. These substances, in association with protein, bind water and other cellular elements so they remain intact, forming a matrix that holds skin cell together. It stimulates skin tissue on scalp and hair root, so it promotes hair growth. Mucopolysaccharide is a long chain of natural sugar and it has negative electrical charges that very effectively capture water molecules. Therefore it can be used as effective moisturizer.

Biotin
It is nontoxic and Vitamin H and B factor. A whitish, crystalline powder used as
texturizer in cosmetic cream. Present in minute amounts in every living cell and it is vital to growth. It acts as a coenzyme in the formation of certain fatlike substances and plays a part in reactions involving carbon dioxide. It is needed by humans for healthy circulation and red blood cells. In combination with mucopolysaccharide, it gives nutrition on hair and scalp, so hair and scalp become smoother and healthier.

Keratin protein
It can be obtained from the horn, hoofs, feather, quills and hairs of various creatures. It is used in permanent wave and hair rinse. Keratin protein in Plus14 is extracted from plant and it strengthens hair cuticles. It also forms a sort of membrane around hair that protects hair from any shock or damage.

Aloe Vera
A compound expressed from the leaf of aloe plant. Aloe is employed for its supposed softening benefits on hair and scalp. It is also considered an effective healing ingredient for treatment of damaged hair and scalp due to curling irons, blow hair dryer or excessive use of hair chemical.

<font color="purple">I've been using it around the temples and has covered a good amount of "baby hair" in those spots. I think I going to use it in the nape area and throughout my hair for more length and growth. Been using it on and off, and I need to be back on track. </font>

I have been using it for almost a month and my sides have been filling in. Its gives me the itchies and dry scalp though so I eased off to once per day or a couple times a week.

Okay, I just did a search on Mucopolysaccharides and it turns out that it can be found in many anti-baldness topical creams and such. SO my question is... has anyone ever tried using Nioxin or Rogaine or anything like that to try to make their hair grow faster?

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
Okay, I just did a search on Mucopolysaccharides and it turns out that it can be found in many anti-baldness topical creams and such. SO my question is... has anyone ever tried using Nioxin or Rogaine or anything like that to try to make their hair grow faster?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting. But do those other anti balding products have biotin and keritin?

I dunno how much growth I have gotten, but I have been using it for over a month, but I know that it has grown some. I can tell the best after I wash it and put it in a ponytale while wet. Just yesterday I did this and was so pleased with it, that I showed my sister and she was like, "you and this long hair thing!"
smile.gif
)

Back