Please Post Your SURGE Results

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
bot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolf,

What does "bot" mean??
confused.gif

oh it means back on top. I was trying to bump up the thread for more results. I started surging last week and wanted to see some more on peoples results.

My hair is growing so much from Surge, that I had to take my twists out 2 weeks earlier than usual, so my new growth wouldn't start to dreadlock.

I started using it on my hair line for a week now and I am using comparison pictures and I see some growth already. I'll post in a month or so.

I texturize and used to notice newgrowth at a minimum of one month after touch-up. Now I see newgrowth within 1-2 weeks after the touch-up. This stuff is great!

I used Surge for a month with NO SUPPLEMENTS just to see if Surge will work wonders for growth...I got close to an inch of growth in a month using Surge alone...but it also caused buildup on my scalp...this time around I am back on the supplements and I'm using Surge with Lotion Motion 9 Oil to decrease dryness and buildup.

I just got my Surge on thursday. I noticed the itchy scalp.. my my scalp always itches anyway. I have the Plus14 The woojee cream and the Motion oil...
goal is to be shoulder length by 2005

clap.gif
My hair grew a lil over 1/2 an inch (1.5cm) from 8/5 til today 9/5. I had to take my braids out because the new growth was looking real crazy! Go to my pictures on Fotki and click on 'surge'...I'm sticking to Surging 2X's a day with Hot 6 Oil and Surge motion 9 oil!

Hey ladies... where did you buy your Surge from? I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE.. And I osscilate between PA, NJ and CT. :*-(

I've been using Surge for 3 weeks now and I have a full 3/4 inch. By next week (4 weeks) I should have a full inch. I love this product!! I did get product build up, but i've had no reactions to the product. Did I say that I love this stuff?

[ QUOTE ]
jupiter said:
get out of here.. It makes my hair hard tho.. what do you do to moisturize it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am currently sporting a sewn in weave and I use olive oil on my scalp 2 times a week and I wash once a week. I thought people were over exaggerating their Surge results, but I can honestly say the hair is sprouting out of my scalp. My edges were a little thin from last Summer and my African braiding salon nightmare. My edges now are like a mini-afro. SERIOUSLY.

Back