Please Check Out My PICS!!

U made some good progress in a year miss ladie:) ..and it looks good for 11 wks post im on my 12th and im not taking a pick till i get my retouch on friday...HHG

Very lovely Lee Lee (heeeeey ... I'm a lee lee too!! :lol:). You're hair looks so light and bouncy and very shiny. And you have made excellent progress. What products do you use?

Thank you!!:D I use small amounts of Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum and Fekkai glossing cream every other day. I don't do protective styles (I know I'm bad). I wash once a week with Nexxus products (aloe rid then therappe) and I deep condition once a week with Lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol plus. After I wash out the conditioner I use a dime size of Salerm 21 and rollerset my hair with magnetic rollers. I let it airdry overnight and then touch up the roots with a ceramic iron in the morning. I really don't do too much to my hair between washes except wrap at night.

I love progress threads!

Your hair does look fab! I didn't notice how much its grown. Very nice :)

I want to thank you all for your compliments. I really don't believe I would have been able to do it without this forum. I really owe it all to the members of this forum because I was not motivated to get my hair back to its previous length before I cut it super short.

Back