Playdate Anyone?

sky_blu

So I've been noticing a lot of my guy friends, disappearing, and getting into relationships, and finally decided to ask the most recent one where he met his now SO. He says he met her at a playdate :ohwell: So I ask what it is and he tells me that its an event where grown up's play childhood games...literally. Jenga, Twister, Hungry Hungry Hippos, and things of that nature. Has anyone ever been to one of these? How did it work for you? http://www.playdateus.com/

I loved it. I've been to two and I've met some cool people. I'm on a couple of the '09 pics. That's a great place for singles.

ETA: I'm in the brown coat with the big hair. DAMN that scissor happy hoe for cutting off all my hair :wallbash:
2n1ho8y.jpg

I'm in the yellow on this pic
2ef5iqc.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a lot of fun, I need to look into that. @nappystorm, you look cute in the pics and I love your hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
Thanks, hon.

I went solo and had a ball. It was only $10 at the door and I think parking was cheap. I still keep in contact with someone I met there over 2 years ago. Times like this, I miss Atlanta :sad:

They have that here in Houston. I have not been to one yet but have heard nothing but good reviews. Lots of fun. Plan on attending one this summer.

I like the concept, "redefining nightlife." I'm sure it's a lot of fun and would go if one where nearby. My friends and I usually play these types of games when we get together. :look:

In LA its called "plei" and I've gone to a couple. I really like the "type" of people that turn out.

We have one of these called 4play... i haven't been yet, i keep making excuses not to go... :look:

but my friends go regularly and love it... they even have dominoes championships... lol

I never went to one but I've heard they are pretty cool. I know people who've met people there, but this was a couple of years ago. I did not know they were still doing them.

We have it here in Miami. I plan to attend the next one. I will let yall know how it goes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using ADR6300

Back