PJ: Product Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to email Jasmine and ask if any of her products have Sodium Chloride in them :look: Just checking :rofl:

OP your hair is beautiful!!

Thanks for the great review *Fabulosity*

I wish I would have saw this review before I placed my order yesturday......lol.

You have me wanting to place another order girl.

Last edited:
I almost doubted sharing this information with y'all since you want to talk about me and PJ status...:lachen:
Anywho, I love Jasmine's bath and body stuff well I had never really tried her full line of hair stuff.. but with the last sale.. let's just say I stocked up on a "few" things I wanted to try...lol. So I now have the nourishing hair bath, the reconstructor, and cough (several of the moisture renewal leave in conditioners), :lachen::lachen:, truth hair serum, satin finish oil, and the shea butter creme rinse....

So yesterday (hair day) I washed with the Nourishing hair bath since I had been cowashing and twisted/curly all week... okay that stuff...seriously... did not leave my hair all dry or anything... I had been loving on the Curls cleansing creme since my hair feels really good with that..but the nourishing hair bath might win... but I wanted to use all the products in conjunction like she says on the site. So next step was the reconstructor... the only protein I'm getting is a little Mega Tek applied to the scalp.. so i felt it was safe to use... as I hadn't done a treatment in forever. The reconstructor scared me a bit a first...it was like a really thick sticky taffy... I was like oh hell.. am I gonna be able to get this stuff out of my hair!?! :lachen: But I read the directions and it says to heat it up by rubbing it together... so I did that and it just emulsified and glided through my hair.. making it wave up like perfectly!!! I kept putting more in because I liked the way it felt...:lachen: I don't know if you all do this.. but after I apply a product I wash it off my hands to see with the finish is... and my hands were like super soft... so I was like ok. The directions say to go under the dryer for 20 minutes. Did that. Rinsed. My hair was already like sooo soft! Before any other conditioner! I always like to do a conditioner on top of a treatment so then I went to step two... Using the moisture renewal conditioner in MANGO PAPAYA :lick: (oh my Gosh.. I love this scent...I want to eat it..literally)..I left that on for while I finished showering.. and then rinsed it out. You talking about about slip... I was surprised because that is like Shay said.. a serummy/creamy kind of conditioner...they usually just coat my hair and don't get absorbed.. but not this one... I detangle with the shea creme rinse.. (which OMG.. I need to start using this for cowashing seriously). Anyway.. so it's jasmine day and I'm using all the products.. and of course the PJ has in her stash the other spray leave in she has.. I think silk detangler? Not sure what the name is.. cause I like to do a spray and then a creamy moisturizer... sprayed it good and left some of the Mango Papaya creamy leave in there... sealed with the Satin Finish oil (which also comes in scents.. I think it is Vanilla buttercream).. and went on to damp flat iron... I used a bit more of the satin touch when I flat ironed since it's soooo light.. (can't have heavy stuff when I'm wearing it down..)

Here are my results... I think the Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner is a staple (glad I got it in 7 scents...:lachen:).. you probably can't tell from the pic..but my hair looks sooo shiny and moisturized.

2wcno2h.jpg

I LOVE JASMINE's!!!!
YOU KNOW YOU AIN'T RIGHT:rolleyes:...I ain't sayin nuthin but that your hair is beautiful...that's all I'm gonna say:look:

Fab, why don't I just give you my cc and you buy all my products. Everything you have mentioned in the past month, I have purchased. :lachen:
Off to make another purchase.
BTW, loving the KBB and the Kerastase.

I love this line and Fab you just made me put in another order. My bathroom is full of Jasmine's products (but I am a stockpiler!) that I love. All I will say is....try my fav scent. (Coconut/French Vanilla Pear)

I'm being good for the rest of the year...:laugh:

Just wanted to tell you that your curls in your picture are fabulous :).

Oh Fab...there you go! Off to the site to snoop...

It's good stuff!!!

Girl, you know you wrong for this! You know I won't be able to resist buying this! LOL

Wrong, just wrong. LOL

I'm glad it worked great for you. Your hair looks beautiful Fab!

Who me??! :grin: And don't be trying to be all incognito when you ask me for some...lmao... Thanks sis!

I don't switch up my hair stuff but I do have special skin :look:...

ETA: So I went to look...and now I'm sad. Too many unsavory ingredients for me. Now I can't join in the fun.

Exactly what is unsavory? Because maybe I don't know... either way... I still love it.. and I know in my lifetime I've used products with some unsavory ingredients...:lachen:

Thanks for the great review *Fabulosity*

I wish I would have saw this review before I placed my order yesturday......lol.

You have me wanting to place another order girl.

Manush girl... please .. just email her.. I'm she sure she'll combine..

Why did I come in here?

**I will not jump on this bandwagon**

Off to visit http://www.jasminesbathandbeautyproducts.com/

**sigh**

So what did you get ??? :lachen: To make you feel better..it's really not a bandwagon..lol..

I Just Re-visited the Site Again. Looking Lovingly at All My Lovely Products sitting out there in My Cart!:sekret:

IDT... you already know me so well... I ain't messing around with handmades that can't send me a confirmation of order or answer my questions in a timely fashion!!! It's better for both parties for me to stay away...lol. What did you get???

Fab, why don't I just give you my cc and you buy all my products. Everything you have mentioned in the past month, I have purchased. :lachen:
Off to make another purchase.
BTW, loving the KBB and the Kerastase.

You know that's not a problem...I like spending! :lachen:

Hey girl! YAY! After that Flat Ironing creme episode...lol... I didn't know! I'm soo glad you like the KBB and the Kerastase! Those are also staples!!

Oh and I forgot to say your hair looks fab,Fab!LOL

Thanks mami!

I love this line and Fab you just made me put in another order. My bathroom is full of Jasmine's products (but I am a stockpiler!) that I love. All I will say is....try my fav scent. (Coconut/French Vanilla Pear)

Hey TT!!!! Where have you been? Your review is what turned me on to her stuff from the vendor forum! You know I have the Tee's special in about 7 Jasmine's items... I love that scent.. it is my 3rd favorite after mango papaya and mandarin coconut... but before ice cream cake...lol...

i have some of her products, the moisturizing shampoo, the spray leave in, babssu conditioner, coconut conditioner and another one i forgot about. i never used any of them but since you reminded me i may co wash with the coconut conditioner and use the spray as a leave in.

IDT... you already know me so well... I ain't messing around with handmades that can't send me a confirmation of order or answer my questions in a timely fashion!!! It's better for both parties for me to stay away...lol. What did you get???

The Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner in Mango Papaya
The Avacado and Silk Conditioning Masque
The Babassu Butter Cream Organic Hair Masque:lick:

Thanks Again Fab!

So what did you get ??? :lachen: To make you feel better..it's really not a bandwagon..lol.....

Nothing...yet.

DH is out of work on a medical disability and I've abused my debit card on hair items enough this month. I have the two-step damaged hair conditioner set in my cart. I've been visiting it every couple of hours.

I have to behave myself...for a while.

i used the coconut masque today as a pre co wash on dry hair and it was kind of sticky when i tried to rinse it out. but it wasnt sticky when i put it on. my hair felt ok, kind of coated in a nice way i guess lol. i dont know if i will purchase again. they were all sample sizes anyway. except the leave in spray and shampoo which are 8oz sizes.

The Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner in Mango Papaya
The Avacado and Silk Conditioning Masque
The Babassu Butter Cream Organic Hair Masque:lick:

Thanks Again Fab!

That Mango Papaya... just wait.. you gonna want to smell like this all of the time!!

Nothing...yet.

DH is out of work on a medical disability and I've abused my debit card on hair items enough this month. I have the two-step damaged hair conditioner set in my cart. I've been visiting it every couple of hours.

I have to behave myself...for a while.

Ok Daisi... pumpkin you're excused :lachen:... I have plenty... I will send you some to sample.. PM me!

i used the coconut masque today as a pre co wash on dry hair and it was kind of sticky when i tried to rinse it out. but it wasnt sticky when i put it on. my hair felt ok, kind of coated in a nice way i guess lol. i dont know if i will purchase again. they were all sample sizes anyway. except the leave in spray and shampoo which are 8oz sizes.

Coconut masque... ? You mean the babassu? You can always ship me anything you don't like.....:sekret:

Y'all wrong for this thread. Fab, you WRONG girl.

AC.. umm don't start KBB princess...lol.. what did you get... lol..

I can resist this. I believe in myself! I gave KBB the cold shouldar and I'm ready!

Charz... ummm... she has sample sizes... :sekret: You cannot resist the sample... WHO CAN??!

lol im sure i cna ship you anything lmao. but no this was not the babassu conditioner. it is called coconut masque or something with coconut in it. i havent looked at the site so maybe she doesnt make it anymore but its a coconut masque. i MAY try the babassu one tomorrow, we'll send.

Fab, you ain't worth two cent. Placing an order now- I will post once I finalize all this STUFF I AM GETTING. Using the hairluv discount code for 10% off. I have PROBLEMS.

I am emailing back and forth with Dana (the owner) now. She said she named it Jasmine's for her daughter. She is answering my emails immediately. I wanted the Moisture Renewal Leave In in scents other than what was listed next to it. I looked at her long list of scents under the Fragrances link..... she said she'd add whatever of those fragrances I wanted to the Moisture Renewal Leave In drop down. UGH! So I'm about to drop like $80. Knowing I already have like 7 bottles of KBB hair nectar. Hope the shelf life is good.

I LOVE how you can order 4oz for exactly half the price of the 8oz. That way you feel ok ordering the 4oz knowing you're not paying more for it or feel obliged to get the 8oz to save $. So I'm getting a ton of diff scents, 4oz for $5 each. Not bad. :) I know Dana thinks I am totally crazy.

Any reviews on her shampoos??? I emailed her that I'm scared of daily protein or stripping but I love to poo daily or every other day and asked her which poo would be best for that. Y'all have any thoughts?

Uh me too. My total was $72 with shipping and with the 10% discount. Girl. I am soooo wrong! Seriously. I have a PROBLEM. WHO NEEDS 9 different scented leave in conditioners if she already has like 7 KBB ones??????????????????????????????????

Uh... ok here's my order. Yeah I'm super wrong.

1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Coconut Lemongrass, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Mango Papaya, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Beach Daisies, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Mermaid Kisses, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Island Kiss, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Caribbean Coconut, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Bamboo Sugarcane, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Awapuhi Seaberry, 4oz
1 Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner Banana Coconut, 4oz
1 Sea Moss Bio Mineral Hair Bath, 8oz
1 Avocado & Silk Conditioner, 4oz
1 Hemp & Aloe Body Wash, Lavendar Vanilla, 8oz

FAB, :(!!!!

Uh me too. My total was $72 with shipping and with the 10% discount. Girl. I am soooo wrong! Seriously. I have a PROBLEM. WHO NEEDS 9 different scented leave in conditioners if she already has like 7 KBB ones??????????????????????????????????

You do, i do, we do need it. I want that banana coconut leave in. Lawd please save us from are pj ways. I already got some stuff too. I can't stop:ohwell:.

I asked Dana to please consider creating a light creamy light hold non crunchy gel like Hairveda Whipped Gelly (this stuff is AWESOME for me). I think a similar gel would go over real well offered in all those scent varieties! I know I'd be a stockin up fool worse than I already am.

Back