PJ: Product Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg... AC... I'm dying over here... u are exactly like me... i reviewed the nourishing hair bath. Love it...not stripping at all.

I tried a couple of the conditioners back in the fall and my hair wasn't at all impressed. I ordered the Babassu and another Coconut Hair Masque or something like that. After those, I figured I'd stick w/the body products, which I love.

Uh me too. My total was $72 with shipping and with the 10% discount. Girl. I am soooo wrong! Seriously. I have a PROBLEM. WHO NEEDS 9 different scented leave in conditioners if she already has like 7 KBB ones??????????????????????????????????

A PJ :lachen:! That reminds me I asked her to add some more scents to the list too so I could order something and I don't remember what now :wallbash:!

Your hair looks gorgeous!!!

And I agree. Her products are amazing. I just got a box from her and now I'm wishing I had ordered the leave in. Next time for sure!

I hope this leave in is good!

You will love it... I'm doing a clear rinse right now and I mixed some of the leave into my DC... I can't wait to see the results. It's light and doesn't weigh the hair down if you know what I mean.

Ignore the redheaded stepchild over there... lol.. She has not tried any of the new products... (which she should do before coming in all up in my thread!!!!)... :lachen: Nor used them in conjunction with eachother ... I'm sure when she does that she will have a different review... lol!

This is a great line. I used the hair products last night and my hair is soft and not dry today. I air dry in a wrap over night. I used the scalp poo, nourish poo, 2 part deep condition, moisture leave in and silk detangler. At first I wasn't impressed but when my hair dries it is usually crackling and acting nuts but with this my hair is soft and not dry.... good times. I will reorder when I run out.

I recieved my leave ins yesterday. Great customer service. I twisted my hair last night with peach smoothie and it smells so good. My hair is really soft this am. The leave in doesn't have alot of slip but when you emulsify it in your hands and put it on you hair, it instanly softened for me. Everytime i touch my hair my hands smell so good. Don't sleep on the nectarin blossom and honey this is my favorite smell. No glycerin so i can use this year round. I would purchase these again.:yep:

I received my box within a few days. WHATTT? Yep.

She included a couple of gifts (bar soap in Lemongrass & Whipped lotion). I used both & LOVE them. The soap scent is awesome & very fragrant. She doesn't skimp on the fragrance on any of the products. Soap lather awesome & rinses with zero residue. I never expect any gifts at all when I order - a very nice touch.

That leave in is absolutely lovely. This may replace my KBB nectar. I noticed lately that the fragrance on my nectars doesn't last as long in my hair (or maybe not as fragrant as before). Last night I Cowashed then applied the moisture renewal leave in (Island Kisses scent). Instant shine & it glided right in. Very silky feel. That was the ONLY product I used. Went to Wal Mart & hair dried shiny & soft & the smell is heavenly. I noticed that it seems to provide some hold too (or I mighta used too much). Very happy with everything. Still need to try the avocado silk conditioner (plan to use as leave in). I used the body wash last night (lav vanilla) & again the smell was awesome & great lather, rinsed clean & soft. She really doesn't skimp on fragrance or quality. If u are a fragrance freak then this stuff is it! I will be repurchasing everything I bought that I've tried so far.

I LOVEEE awesome smellin hair. I sent her a thanks email & got a very quick response. Dana is on top of her game big time. Her product quality is absolutely in line with Hairveda, Shescentit, KBB etc. I must say her customer service is tops. :) (not that I've had a problem with any of them).

Yes, Ladies -- This is the real deal. I just received another order and have another one on the way LOL. :lachen: I ran home on a Friday night just to try my new products. I ordered the scrub in coconut lime verbena and used the whipped body butter (lavendar vanilla) Her stuff is so additive. Last night I tried the chocolate amber foaming bath (smells devine):lick:.

I washed my hair with the nourishing bath and deep conditioned w/the babassu conditioner and then put on the moisture leave-in (both in Tee's favorite) Thanks Tee. For a ffnishing touch I used her serum and my hair was so soft and shiny. I need a new camera to post pictures, but trust me my 4B relaxed hair is so soft and shiny. BTW -- Fab I forgot to mention how fabulous your hair looks!!!

Couldn't resist so I processed another order of moisture leave in in mango papaya, another deodorant in clean fresh and so much other stuff (this weekly ordering has got to stop):lachen: I am glad I held off on ordering KBB, but may try them when they have a good sale or if you Ladies tell me that they have something better that I can't get from Jasmine's.

But for now, Jasmine's has my full undivided, loyal commitment as I am so not going anywhere -- great prices for great products, great customer service, a fantastic owner, fast shipping -- why do I need to stray? :grin:

Uh oh!! undercover PJ coming out... I already stated too much... quitely backs out of thread. Hey Fab, I will pm you to talk about KBB:lachen:

Yes, Ladies -- This is the real deal. I just received another order and have another one on the way LOL. :lachen: I ran home on a Friday night just to try my new products. I ordered the scrub in coconut lime verbena and used the whipped body butter (lavendar vanilla) Her stuff is so additive. Last night I tried the chocolate amber foaming bath (smells devine):lick:.

I washed my hair with the nourishing bath and deep conditioned w/the babassu conditioner and then put on the moisture leave-in (both in Tee's favorite) Thanks Tee. For a ffnishing touch I used her serum and my hair was so soft and shiny. I need a new camera to post pictures, but trust me my 4B relaxed hair is so soft and shiny. BTW -- Fab I forgot to mention how fabulous your hair looks!!!

Couldn't resist so I processed another order of moisture leave in in mango papaya, another deodorant in clean fresh and so much other stuff (this weekly ordering has got to stop):lachen: I am glad I held off on ordering KBB, but may try them when they have a good sale or if you Ladies tell me that they have something better that I can't get from Jasmine's.

But for now, Jasmine's has my full undivided, loyal commitment as I am so not going anywhere -- great prices for great products, great customer service, a fantastic owner, fast shipping -- why do I need to stray? :grin:

Uh oh!! undercover PJ coming out... I already stated too much... quitely backs out of thread. Hey Fab, I will pm you to talk about KBB:lachen:

Don't you just love tee's favorite, everytime i wear it to work i break necks:lachen:. Everyone loves that smell.:yep:

Alliecat, Do tell what does Mermaid Kisses and Island Kiss leave in's smell like? I should have ordered the drams.

LaColocha, Nectarines and Honey you say? Better than Mango Papaya? Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

I am going to use up what I have, won't take long and get some more!!:grin:

I appreciate any feedback on scents. Thanks.

The mango papaya reminds me of Hairveda's stuff (same scent as the whipped cream). Mermaid Kisses... Can't really explain it. Check out the scent descriptions on her site, under the Fragrances link.

Alliecat, Do tell what does Mermaid Kisses and Island Kiss leave in's smell like? I should have ordered the drams.

LaColocha, Nectarines and Honey you say? Better than Mango Papaya? Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

I am going to use up what I have, won't take long and get some more!!:grin:

I appreciate any feedback on scents. Thanks.

Yes nectarine blossom and honey:lick: smells fresh almost like soap, but a sweet perfumy smell, I love it. Eta: It reminds me of the green con shampoo smell.but better:yep:

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies!!! Will be trying them soon!!:grin: Hopefully, I can resist during the next sale as I know my stash will not even warrant ordering anything else..... Oh hell, who am I fooling, once a PJ always one; especially with a sale!!:lachen:

I received my box within a few days. WHATTT? Yep.

She included a couple of gifts (bar soap in Lemongrass & Whipped lotion). I used both & LOVE them. The soap scent is awesome & very fragrant. She doesn't skimp on the fragrance on any of the products. Soap lather awesome & rinses with zero residue. I never expect any gifts at all when I order - a very nice touch.

That leave in is absolutely lovely. This may replace my KBB nectar. I noticed lately that the fragrance on my nectars doesn't last as long in my hair (or maybe not as fragrant as before). Last night I Cowashed then applied the moisture renewal leave in (Island Kisses scent). Instant shine & it glided right in. Very silky feel. That was the ONLY product I used. Went to Wal Mart & hair dried shiny & soft & the smell is heavenly. I noticed that it seems to provide some hold too (or I mighta used too much). Very happy with everything. Still need to try the avocado silk conditioner (plan to use as leave in). I used the body wash last night (lav vanilla) & again the smell was awesome & great lather, rinsed clean & soft. She really doesn't skimp on fragrance or quality. If u are a fragrance freak then this stuff is it! I will be repurchasing everything I bought that I've tried so far.

I LOVEEE awesome smellin hair. I sent her a thanks email & got a very quick response. Dana is on top of her game big time. Her product quality is absolutely in line with Hairveda, Shescentit, KBB etc. I must say her customer service is tops. :) (not that I've had a problem with any of them).

AC.. glad you are happy... just wait...the weekly addiction will start soon....lol... DANA is on her BI... she gets 5*s from me... and I don't think I've ever recommended somebody so highly..besides my hair stylist...

Thanks doll... wait until she gets the shea souffle back in stock...girl... i ts going down..I'm in the port waiting on a flight from girls weekend. I brought only jasmines stuff with me...why did my friends try to pick pocket my body frosting...like umm this is mine...I was like I assure you its not... :lachen:... don't play...

Fabulosity your hair looks beautiful!

Didn't read all the comments yet, but what is the average turnaround time when you place an order?

Does she have a butter that is light/whipped, nongreasy & moisturizing like SheScentIt Gillian butter? Ima check that out...

Ok ladies it seems this Jasmine's has it all. My cabinet is overflowing w/ hair products so, I think I'm going to give her bath and body a try. If any of you have any suggestions on scents I'm open. I prefer soft scents and/ or fruity ones- nothing strong and offensive. Looking at Fabs hair I'll probably be ordering in a couple months for hair.

tonight before i use a creamy moisturizer before i go to bed im going to spray my hair with haer detaingling spray to see if it moisturizes. and then in the morning after my co wash i will use it again to see what it does on wet hair.

tonight before i use a creamy moisturizer before i go to bed im going to spray my hair with haer detaingling spray to see if it moisturizes. and then in the morning after my co wash i will use it again to see what it does on wet hair.

I'm waiting patiently to hear your results. I'm in search of a detangler that actually moisturizes.

I almost doubted sharing this information with y'all since you want to talk about me and PJ status...:lachen:
Anywho, I love Jasmine's bath and body stuff well I had never really tried her full line of hair stuff.. but with the last sale.. let's just say I stocked up on a "few" things I wanted to try...lol. So I now have the nourishing hair bath, the reconstructor, and cough (several of the moisture renewal leave in conditioners), :lachen::lachen:, truth hair serum, satin finish oil, and the shea butter creme rinse....

So yesterday (hair day) I washed with the Nourishing hair bath since I had been cowashing and twisted/curly all week... okay that stuff...seriously... did not leave my hair all dry or anything... I had been loving on the Curls cleansing creme since my hair feels really good with that..but the nourishing hair bath might win... but I wanted to use all the products in conjunction like she says on the site. So next step was the reconstructor... the only protein I'm getting is a little Mega Tek applied to the scalp.. so i felt it was safe to use... as I hadn't done a treatment in forever. The reconstructor scared me a bit a first...it was like a really thick sticky taffy... I was like oh hell.. am I gonna be able to get this stuff out of my hair!?! :lachen: But I read the directions and it says to heat it up by rubbing it together... so I did that and it just emulsified and glided through my hair.. making it wave up like perfectly!!! I kept putting more in because I liked the way it felt...:lachen: I don't know if you all do this.. but after I apply a product I wash it off my hands to see with the finish is... and my hands were like super soft... so I was like ok. The directions say to go under the dryer for 20 minutes. Did that. Rinsed. My hair was already like sooo soft! Before any other conditioner! I always like to do a conditioner on top of a treatment so then I went to step two... Using the moisture renewal conditioner in MANGO PAPAYA :lick: (oh my Gosh.. I love this scent...I want to eat it..literally)..I left that on for while I finished showering.. and then rinsed it out. You talking about about slip... I was surprised because that is like Shay said.. a serummy/creamy kind of conditioner...they usually just coat my hair and don't get absorbed.. but not this one... I detangle with the shea creme rinse.. (which OMG.. I need to start using this for cowashing seriously). Anyway.. so it's jasmine day and I'm using all the products.. and of course the PJ has in her stash the other spray leave in she has.. I think silk detangler? Not sure what the name is.. cause I like to do a spray and then a creamy moisturizer... sprayed it good and left some of the Mango Papaya creamy leave in there... sealed with the Satin Finish oil (which also comes in scents.. I think it is Vanilla buttercream).. and went on to damp flat iron... I used a bit more of the satin touch when I flat ironed since it's soooo light.. (can't have heavy stuff when I'm wearing it down..)

Here are my results... I think the Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner is a staple (glad I got it in 7 scents...:lachen:).. you probably can't tell from the pic..but my hair looks sooo shiny and moisturized.

2wcno2h.jpg

I LOVE JASMINE's!!!!

Girl, you are EVIL!! :censored: I have just settled down my PJism. Now I am running to the site like a crack head to the pipe. If I only order a couple of items...not too bad heh....:blush:

Fab's hair looks so purty...

now what is messed up...the fact the she loves the products...good chance means...my hair won't...

so I'll stick with her body products :)

but I'm happy that Fab is happy :)

Don't know if you have the moisture renewal stuff... but I came up with the most moisturizing detangler like EVER.. I promise it is the truth... (for me anyway)...

When I was out of town.. I wanted a lite spray moisturizer for my hair. I took 1/2 the sample bottle of the silk detangler and the 2 parts moisture renewal conditioner and mixed it together.... shook it up... sprayed it on the hair and went to bed... woke up and my twists looked like FIYAH... perfect! I usually have to retwist.. but that mixture was on point.

If anyone has both ... try it. I'm sure it will be positive.

Back