Piss me off I dont know if i will order

Kerryann

From amazon again i ordered 10 tubes of MN from them and they were like $1.86 which i think came up to $18 something. When i saw my email confirmation of delivery i see they cahrged me $17 and change for delivery. I could have bought this mess from the family dollar with all that shipping.

I will not order from them anymore

Uh, you can't blame Amazon for you not noticing the shipping costs before you hit 'Submit Order' :look:

I fully understand opting to buy locally, if once you factor in the shipping, it's the same cost and/or cheaper.

But that's got nothing to do with Amazon or their customer service.

Thats what i thought.
Guess what it wasnt funnily enough

Did you do one-click ordering, or something? I've never not seen the shipping prices disclosed on Amazon (and I'm addicted to books, so I buy from them ALOT) - were you actually buying from them, or from a company that uses them as their 'front'?

I love amazon.

It's really hard to overlook the shipping charge... they show you everything they are charging you on the same page that you have to click to confirm your order.

Everyone makes mistakes... don't be afraid to try again if you see a great deal!

From amazon again i ordered 10 tubes of MN from them and they were like $1.86 which i think came up to $18 something. When i saw my email confirmation of delivery i see they cahrged me $17 and change for delivery. I could have bought this mess from the family dollar with all that shipping.

I will not order from them anymore

What is MN?

I love Amazon too, I have been ordering from them since dinosaurs walked this earth and I don't remember anytime where they haven't clearly provided the shipping cost...but I am a very careful online shopper. Either way...for good measure. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Back