HONEYFIG.COM I S THE TRUTH

HONEYFIG.COM is the BOMB. Great service. I ordered Monday morning and I got my order on Tuesday. I live in Ontario.
I ordered curly pudding, baby buttercream, castor oil and a comb. They also sent me a sample of shampoo.

If you guys are gonna order online, try honeyfig.com. I ordered tuesday night! And my order was in the mailbox today (thursday). That is nuts!!!! I got email confirmation of receipt of payment, when it got shipped, even got a tracking number. AND! I ordered some blended beauty stuff and some curly pudding and they sent me a sample of the blended beauty shampoo. Enough to last like 4 washes:eek: !

I AM SOOOO ORDERING FROM NOW ON!

Check them out!

www.honeyfig.com

*edited, for so me reason i thought today was friday?!*

You could always put the things that you want in your basket then checkout. Theres a step before you confirm where you put your state and zip in the box, then it will calculate the shipping for you right there. :) I did it (only put one scarf in the basket) and shipping was $4.99 for ground and I think $5 something for express. HTH

Ok, i'll try that, thanks.

I wanted those silk scarves soooooooo bad and I had to buy for me and my two dd's so it was gonna get pricey. I decided to do a little bit of research and found the exact same scarves( Habotai Scarves 8mm) for only 2.50 and the other one(Silk Charmeuse Scarves 19.5mm) for 7.55 @ www.dharmatrading.com Hope this helps someone :grin:

Heck yeah!!!!! Thanks soooooo much!!!

I took a look at the site, and I saw many, many things I want for Christmas. :rolleyes: Dang, I think I am turning into PJ.

Back